Posted: 1 months ago

Yes got likes, replies from tv celebs 

Elli Avrram 

Sherlyn Chopra 

Edited by S_H_Y - 1 months ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Hrithik did once on Twitter :) I remember going through a bit of a rough phase at that time, so after 3-4 blabbering tweets about being excited for his films and yk the general ones, I kept blabbering ki reply toh nahi milega shayad iss janam mein par I guess I will keep spamming your mentions with some love, and he randomly replied saying "always" with a heart 🥺 Made me so happy, love this man smiley27

Edited by DushtKanya - 1 months ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Naah i never comment on celeb profile or fish for comments from celebs . I just bash the irritating fans i love it. 

Although i did want to comment in asksrk but i always came late.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Frequent private chats with Raveena Tandon via DMs on twitter (her verified account), we still do.

Got many replies from Pooja Bhatt via twitter and sometimes on Instagram as well (Pooja hardly interacts with fans, so this is big for me :).    )

Waiting for the day when Madhuri will reply me 🤗😘

------------------

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I got a reply from Katrina kaif, She wanted me to cast in Tiger series initially. When I refused, that role went to Bhaijaan. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yes, multiple times. Most recently, Bipasha liked a comment on her IG post. ❤️

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wonkyfaint

Did you receive a reply or have a conversation with a/any celebrity over Instagram DMs, Facebook or any other social media? If so, how was the experience? Who was it and what did they say? 

Please share (only if you're comfortable doing so and it wasn't a private convo haha)

I have heard of certain celebs being very active over Insta DMs. For example, someone told me Shraddha reads all comments and replies a lot. But haven't experienced it firsthand. 

... nvmd

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 1 months ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Yes! Rahul Khanna and Milind Soman DMed me way back when Twitter was still new. I was just relieved they didn’t let my childhood crush feels down. Both absolute gentlemen! ❤️

Because the first one is gay and the second one is an old creep likes them young.  Editing to add that I mean men only exist without the gentle prefixed 

Edited by Basskarrr - 1 months ago