Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

sharing poster replies I got from celebs

salman.jpg

aamir.jpg

this is cool. I will share my celeb moments too. I have gotten retweets my various celebs and some likes which are on my twitter time line like varun shraddha preity zinta ( likes and retweets ) she is also sweet on replies and I like her ting remark . Raveena tandon retweeted and then Salman and Katrina varun alia kirti Diljit SSR and others were backstage and those who had passes were invited to their press meet and after party at Sheraton on Mahattan. I got many  Punjabi singers popular on instagram who have put reels in their instagram stories like Sukhbir then in one of Diljits live I got be on his live and some other celebs that some may not know well. But most recognition personally is with Punjabi singers as I enjoy Punjabi music even more then Bollywood music. And everyone knows Salman is main Bollywood celeb I care on. 

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Years ago when dp was single, has not met rs yet and cocktail released, I remember us fans used to send her messages and she wished me happy birthday. Big fan of her when she debuted, stopped being crazy fan when started dating rk and as soon she broke up with rk, became a huge fan again lol Sonam also replied to me because I remember I sent her a message years ago and she was very sweet in her response so both dp Sonam was sweet in their responds. But yes I had other few celebs non Bollywood respond to me also. 

that’s so cool to get a personal birthday greeting 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Ashmit Patel replied to my comment on Instagram lol. I have DM’d Aishwarya Rai several times begging her to stop mid-parting her hair. No reply yet. 

I’ve also lied several times during #AskSRK saying it’s my birthday and that I’m suffering from an incurable illness, begging for a reply but to no avail. Mark my words though, one day SRK will reply to my tweet and I’ll frame that all over my room and India forums. 

Naah...

Only got blocked by Gauhar and Siddhu (if you can call them celebs) smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

The greatest KRK replied me in DM on twitter smiley9

Oh he blocked me too smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Naah...

Only got blocked by Gauhar and Siddhu (if you can call them celebs) smiley36

I have been blocked by 80% of big boss contestants smiley36

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Conor McGregor retweeted me 

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Ashmit Patel replied to my comment on Instagram lol. I have DM’d Aishwarya Rai several times begging her to stop mid-parting her hair. No reply yet. 

I’ve also lied several times during #AskSRK saying it’s my birthday and that I’m suffering from an incurable illness, begging for a reply but to no avail. Mark my words though, one day SRK will reply to my tweet and I’ll frame that all over my room and India forums. 

Ye kaun hai?? Why would you even write to him??smiley5

OMG....How come you guys follow and write to so many celebrities??smiley3....by you I mean TM and all others who got replies...smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

There was only one person who I really wanted to reply to me. He never did ! smiley19

Ðîšçövéŕ & Šĥåŕé ĜÎFš one two three four five six seven eight nine ten  eleven]

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Ye kaun hai?? Why would you even write to him??smiley5

OMG....How come you guys follow and write to so many celebrities??smiley3....by you I mean TM and all others who got replies...smiley36

Amisha Patel’s brother. smiley37 I didn’t write to him. There was a video about stray dog abuse and some idiot wrote a stupid comment so I wrote a response to him and Ashmit replied, agreeing with my comment.