Shah's will never face karma !

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

The way toshu gets bailed immediately is a proof that Shah's will never get karma of their kaands because makers will never let that happen. .In anupama universe only good people suffers and bad people will always win 

Edited by Historia - a month ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Who are the good people in the show ? 🤔

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In real life too honest ppl good ppl suffer most in life and die early suffering all life 

Villans only die in end after destroying many lives in old age that too aram se

Ghengis khan killed lakhs lived to 50s and died peacefully 

Hitler too only in last he commit suicide killing crores around world in WW2 

Japan emperor who was in WW2 hitler side never faced karma at all

Poor commoner japanese got killed by nucelar bombs for emperors decisions 

Aurangzeb that mad man who killed so many died in old 80s ripe age 

Taimur lane who looted delhi and killed lakhs when he died old age only no 

I can go on listing - all bad people maze se jeetein hain lambi life with all riches and enjoy as they go around killing many and destroying many ppl life 

In office one who is in top positions would have destroyed many careers and lives than only reached that position 

They are showing what happens in real history okkk this is what happens bad ppl never get karma 

Shahs will never get karma nor anupama not vanraj not toshu not pakhi not baa not hasmukh shah sab maze se jeeyenge 80-90 years dusron ki life barbad karke 

Edited by myviewprem - a month ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shahs suffered evil Anupama for 26 years, there can be no punishment worse than that. Let them enjoy their old years in peace. 

Edited by Harish111 - a month ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Who are the good people in the show ? 🤔

GK kaka, Malvika, Sara, ankush, CA

Devika, Dolly ben, Dolly ben hubby, mamaji, rakhi, titu

abhi adhik bhi accha hai 

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historia

The way toshu gets bailed immediately is a proof that Shah's wil.never get karma of their kaands because makers will never let that happen. .In anupama universe only good people suffers 

Wasn’t this an already established rule since 2020 or 2021? smiley37

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

GK kaka, Malvika, Sara, ankush, CA

Devika, Dolly ben, Dolly ben hubby, mamaji, rakhi, titu

abhi adhik bhi accha hai 

Most of them have left the Shah house so I assume they are happy somewhere and are having a gala time for being out of this hellhole. smiley36

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Just another perspective, they are actually facing it! 

One is with Anupama’s presence in their life again 😂 Anupama is their Biggest Karma! Sab kuch barbaad kar deti hai!

Samar died, Pakhi Divorced and unhappy cunning witch, Kavya has Anirudh’s child, Vanraj unhappy in his second marriage, Toshu and Kinjal are in an abusive marriage, he keeps doing kaands and keeps shaming his family, Anupama’s second marriage broke, Bapuji is a loser, Baa is useless POS, Pakhi couldn’t conceive, she adopted a daughter whom she treats like trash, Vanraj was super happy hearing he is having a child with Kavya that turned out to be a nightmare!

Ab ye sab bhi to Karma hi toh hai! 😂

Biggest of all, all of Anupamaa’s kids hate her to the core and she calls herself the Beshhht Maa, and Toshu turned out to be a criminal, Pakhi a gold digger, not long enough before she demands her share in Shah house and property 😂

Edited by Dee-Dee - a month ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I honestly am in a very bad space personally and this show is only flaring up my anxiety. The first thing I did after watching precap was uninstalling Hotstar altogether and unfollowing SP on Instagram and X so that none of the wretched promos ever show up on my feed anymore. I don't need this right now.

But coming to the point, Shahs will never face karma because if they do the show will end. The writers are subpar and have no new ideas. They cannot write a story about a middle aged woman starting a career from scratch with efficiency. They are just recycling MAA's exploitation by Shahs and MAA forgiving the Shahs again and again, by tweaking the story slightly here and there, and they will keep doing so because that's what fetches easy TRPs without having to spend on new actors or characters.

Edited by NiharikaMishra - a month ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

I honestly am in a very bad space personally and this show is only flaring up my anxiety. The first thing I did after watching precap was uninstalling Hotstar altogether and unfollowing SP on Instagram and X so that none of the wretched promos ever show up on my feed anymore. I don't need this right now.

But coming to the point, Shahs will never face karma because if they do the show will end. The writers are subpar and have no new ideas. They cannot write a story about a middle aged woman starting a career from scratch with efficiency. They are just recycling MAA's exploitation by Shahs and MAA forgiving the Shahs again and again, by tweaking the story slightly here and there, and they will keep doing so because that's what fetches easy TRPs without having to spend on new actors or characters.

This show is all about what not to be. 

Wishing you all good things in life. Take care Niharika. smiley27

Edited by SmithaRam - a month ago