Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 24th May 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Sutapasima thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 24 days ago

The episode begins with Armaan  and Ruhi going ahead with their engagement (ring ceremony) in presence of Goenkas and Poddars and all friends n relatives. In the adjacent hall Abhira is sitting before her prospective boss , about to go ahead with her new IV. 
Armaan is seen hesitant and slow to proceed with the ring ceremony as he constantly yes Abhira and feels heart ache . 
On the other side Abhira is seen stammering n hesitating at her interview as she constantly eyes Armaan and feels heart ache seeing Armaan n Ruhi engagement.
Ruhi manages to put the ring on Armaan and watching this gives Abhira so much heart ache , she is unable to give IV. The prospective employer gets tired n frustrated with  her , reprimands her for her unpreparedness n unprofessional behaviour , he walks out stating he will not employe such a candidate . 
Abhira tries to request for another chance but the guy walks out leaving her crying n cursing herself . The waiter gets a the bill and it’s 1500/- . She is very worried at its almost the entire amount she possessed . She pays it without any argument n walks away teary eyed . 

Armaan keeps getting distracted by Abhira , Daadi sa and other family members urge him to proceed with the ring ceremony . He accidentally drops the ring n it rolls away to land at Abhura’s feet .  
All are taken aback . AbhiMaan have eyelock.

Armaan slowly walks up to her , picks up the ring , cleans it n puts it on Ruhi’s finger . All clap n cheer . Abhira walks away teary eyed .

RuhMaan seeks elders blessings . 
Abhira reaches her room and weeps . She consoles herself that RuhMaan were supposed to get married n engaged , so this was bound to happen why should she get upset n heart broken . She puts on her mumma’s sweater and shawl n goes out of the room looking for something to eat she has on ten rupees left with her . She wonders what she could eat with this amount . 

As she is looking for food stalls, she meets some homeless people . They inform her about food distribution by kind hearted samaritans . Asks her to join them n wait . She notices the beggar had more cash in his bowl than her . 
Soon Ruhi and Armana arrive to distribute food to the homeless. Ruhi thanks him , but he says he liked her idea to feels homeless guys to celebrate their engagement. Ruhi says she did this to seek their blessings . One of the homeless guys gets Abhira one food packet , Abhura feels hunger pangs , she looks hungrily at the food but the words written on the packet upsets her n she is unable to eat . Armaan notices Abhura n wonders what she was doing with these guys , he wonders if Abhira was facing financial crunch .
Abhira feels heart ache to read the greetings of Armaan Ruhi engagement . She goes back to her room. Armaan follows her n reaches her room n finds her crying . 

Precap

Same as yesterday 

Abhira is seen displaying wedding dresses to RuhMaan . She suggests they choose pastel shades because that was the current fashion .. Wedding dresses in pastel shades . Armaan asks Abhira why she is doing this . Abhira states she was their wedding planner and it was her job to see Ruhi and  Armaan get married . RuhMaan are taken aback . Abhira makes up her mind to treat Armaan only as her client , nothing more .
NOTE: No past season characters were shown or mentioned in the episode today.

Edited by Sutapasima - 24 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hulu does not have it. HS members how much anger inducing is today’s episode?

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Not uploaded in HS also
Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Hulu does not have it. HS members how much anger inducing is today’s episode?

its delayed on HS as well.

FictionLover_10 thumbnail
Ek toh vaise hi current track dekhne ka mann nai karta. Jo bachi kuch chah leke Hulu pe jaati hu, woh late episodes khatam kar dete hai. SMH
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Makers might be busy fixing the episodes after public reaction😅 that might also be the reason why we are not getting BTS of upcoming track. 

Edited by free_willy - 24 days ago
Kriyaansh-ariya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I hope so. I stopped watching the show usually just come on here read the written updates. They have ruined the essence of YRKKH. I personally feel that they ruined it with the multiple leaps in the last season and have continued doing that this season as well.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I've been thinking smiley44no wonder the Poddar DadaSa left early- imagine spending one's life with a rigid dragonsa smiley11(thought of it makes me shudder😱smiley36)

Vidya - no wonder she's not happy and couldn't win over madhav...

And Kaajal - less said the better...

Only Manisha wanted Abhira happiness that's why she's the happiest in her marriage and with her kid's...

Don't ask me why I'm even thinking this let alone wrote it...

I think, like abhira, instead of working in a law firm to turning to wedding planning.🧐😲.. has made my brain twist and turn too 🤔🧐🤨

😂😂🤣😅😅😆😁

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kriyaansh-ariya

I hope so. I stopped watching the show usually just come on here read the written updates. They have ruined the essence of YRKKH. I personally feel that they ruined it with the multiple leaps in the last season and have continued doing that this season as well.

Right now it's seems like all the characters have lost their marbles. Abhira was shown to be sane and upright but now even she is going down the path of destruction. I was hoping for some positivity but there is nothing to look forward other than the pathetic triangle that the makers relentlessly want to follow. Moving forward we will get unnecessary bickering between Ruhi and Abhira, and Armaan either shouting or standing like a statue 🗿

I just remembered no one mentioned yesterday about Manisha’s dialogue. Her desperate attempt to postpone the engagement. “ MummySa hum log yeh do anguthiya leke wapas ghar chale aab?” Hilarious.smiley36

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 24 days ago