Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 1 months ago

Never got around to watching FT properly …But Hamza and Seher look absolute pookies in the VMssmiley9🤌 

https://x.com/esahisamjhlo/status/1770141662188073348?s=46

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hania Amir

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Anyone watching Very Filmy? Any signs of improvement? Is it watchable? I saw this on Twitter and Dananeer and Ameer look pretty here!smiley27 

Ameer has a cameo role, the whole story actually revolves around two plots - Daniya and her family politics, Ali Safeena and Mira Sethi love story. So if you want to watch a fresh young pairing and their romance then you will be disappointed after watching 9 episodes. 

The director is obsessed with Ali Safeena and the writer is Kuch ankahi writer, both of them market their product as something and then actual product is something else only

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

ARY digital  = Good teasers, shit shows

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: GolguppaGuzzler

Ameer has a cameo role, the whole story actually revolves around two plots - Daniya and her family politics, Ali Safeena and Mira Sethi love story. So if you want to watch a fresh young pairing and their romance then you will be disappointed after watching 9 episodes. 

The director is obsessed with Ali Safeena and the writer is Kuch ankahi writer, both of them market their product as something and then actual product is something else only

I think it will pick up the pace After The Baku Track 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Anyone watching Very Filmy? Any signs of improvement? Is it watchable? I saw this on Twitter and Dananeer and Ameer look pretty here!smiley27 

https://x.com/soorajdukhii/status/1770831588596519071?s=46

Haven't watched the latest episode. But, it's not very bad, not excellent. But, still better than many shows as it doesn't have regressive plots. So I am liking it thus far.  

I enjoyed it more after Meera Sethi's entry.  Ameer and Dananeer are looking great. We just have to keep our expectations low and take it as a normal show, not as a comedy show.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Never got around to watching FT properly …But Hamza and Seher look absolute pookies in the VMssmiley9🤌 

https://x.com/esahisamjhlo/status/1770141662188073348?s=46

They have great chemistry.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

don’t get what the hold up is but after the trailer I kind of lost interest. Doesn’t seem like a wahaj-sajal centric story but a Sajal-Sania centric story. Domestic politics 🤷‍♀️ 

The initial name was saas Bahu before they decided to send it to festivals. It's a kasif nisar and gul khan drama. 

I loved the trailer as it tells an unusual relationship between soon to be ex saas and Bahu. Not the typical saas Bahu where one is villainized. 

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

exactly. Maybe they renamed it so some Wahaj fans could be lured in too 😂 Warna Saas Bahu? Not likely anyone was gonna fall for that lol

They renamed it to an English name because of sending it to film festivals. 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4xOha3Ihtg/?igsh=MTZ5M3pwNXRoODFxaA==

Did ARY calculate use the right formula here?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

it’s not the Hum one..so this is close to PDPtrp guys..trps are actually excellent for 10 pm slot  in Ramadan..it would have been double digit if this was in its original slot..