Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

For its genre, JEJ is actually doing good. Ayeza Khan shows can never truly flop. 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maya Ali

At first I thought that this picture is from smd shoot then I realized that wahaj doesnt have that babyness on his face anymoresmiley37

Screenshot_20240321-221856_X.jpg

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rashi23

At first I thought that this picture is from smd shoot then I realized that wahaj doesnt have that babyness on his face anymoresmiley37

Screenshot_20240321-221856_X.jpg

Also he has a full beard in SMD

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sheheryar Munawar

Where can I watch pink shirt??

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

I had watched first two episodes and I have the same problem - like Ali Safeena.. I just don’t find him funny..I mean there is a difference between situational comedy and annoyingly forced comedy …I guess I’ll watch Ameer and Dananeer scenes ..also interested in what happened to Dananeer’s mother?

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow. That's HIIIIGH praise indeed for Yumna smiley20 Jeja is one of the topmost head honchos in the industry

Aamna asked ARY head to name the biggest male and female stars.

Biggest 3 male stars: Humayun, Fawad, Fahad 

Biggest 3 female stars: Mahira, Mehwish, Yumna

That's like the upper-est echelon of A++++ list celebs

Congrats to Yumna smiley32smiley32smiley32

https://x.com/Alizeh84/status/1770850867282899010?s=20

Edited by hypnotoad - 2 months ago
mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I had watched first two episodes and I have the same problem - like Ali Safeena.. I just don’t find him funny..I mean there is a difference between situational comedy and annoyingly forced comedy …I guess I’ll watch Ameer and Dananeer scenes ..also interested in what happened to Dananeer’s mother?

I also found him forced in the first few episodes. But, later after Mira Sethi's entry, it became tolerable with me. Maybe because I liked his chemistry with Mira. 

Dananeer's Mother left Dananeer's father after misunderstanding that her father had an affair with Mira's character. She had come during the engagement. Although I find it weird that how come she is not interested in her daugher. At least any sensible mother would see her daughter even if there are issues with her husband.

mala06 thumbnail

Btwn have to say Dananeer has the potential to be the next superstar. She aces all kinds of scenes. I have to say I was very wrong about her, during  Sinf e ahan days. I think she is naturally gifted.

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

it’s not the Hum one..so this is close to PDPtrp guys..trps are actually excellent for 10 pm slot  in Ramadan..it would have been double digit if this was in its original slot..

I have noticed that ARY's published ratings in fineprint are closer to PDP TRPs than Hum and Geo most of the time.I guess the other two channels slice and dice more in comparison to ARY.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: G259

I have noticed that ARY's published ratings in fineprint are closer to PDP TRPs than Hum and Geo most of the time.I guess the other two channels slice and dice more in comparison to ARY.

geo and ary are on par in terms of fudging. both are closer to prdp ratings. they usually stick to correct demo in terms of age and customer segment but sometimes report trp without ads to inflate trps.

worst is hum, they slice and dice based on both age and type of customer segment.