Originally posted by: spnfan

Mina darling, do your jobsmiley31

Hahaha... all set!smiley1

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hania Amir

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

It's from their webshow, and she herself said in trailer that she smokes and drinks alcoholsmiley36

She's gonna be the boldest female charcter from pak showbiz..

I feel like it’s the extended version of her character from What’s Love Got to Do With It 😂

tgota92 thumbnail

Hania Amir

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

never. just like barzakh smiley28

don’t get what the hold up is but after the trailer I kind of lost interest. Doesn’t seem like a wahaj-sajal centric story but a Sajal-Sania centric story. Domestic politics 🤷‍♀️ 

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

don’t get what the hold up is but after the trailer I kind of lost interest. Doesn’t seem like a wahaj-sajal centric story but a Sajal-Sania centric story. Domestic politics 🤷‍♀️ 

people who saw the 3 episodes at the screening said the same. It's a sajal-centric story and the focus is more on the sajal-sania relationship who plays her (ex) mother in law. remember, before they renamed it TPS, it was called saas bahu. the sajal-wahaj subplot is a secondary track and they may not be endgame either. wahaj signed on this show in 2021 or early 2022 when he was a b or c lister so to me, it was already a given that his role wouldn't be on an equal footing with sajal who was an a-lister in comparison then.

Edited by hypnotoad - 2 months ago
tgota92 thumbnail

Hania Amir

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

people who saw the 3 episodes at the screening said the same. It's a sajal-centric story and the focus is more on the sajal-sania relationship who plays her (ex) mother in law. remember, before they renamed it TPS, it was called saas bahu. the sajal-wahaj subplot is a secondary track and they may not be endgame either. wahaj signed on this show in 2021 or early 2022 when he was a b or c lister so to me, it was already a given that his role wouldn't be on an equal footing with sajal who was an a-lister in comparison then.

exactly. Maybe they renamed it so some Wahaj fans could be lured in too 😂 Warna Saas Bahu? Not likely anyone was gonna fall for that lol

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

https://x.com/soorajdukhii/status/1770510644648853759?s=46 sorry I forgot to tag you ..zyada upset na ho.smiley18 Here is something cheer you up smiley31smiley36

What about me 🥺😭😭🤪

NINALOGY thumbnail

Congratulations on new Thread smiley40

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

exactly. Maybe they renamed it so some Wahaj fans could be lured in too 😂 Warna Saas Bahu? Not likely anyone was gonna fall for that lol

i really wish they had kept it saas bahu. it was a clever choice as this show is clearly a subversion of the saas bahu trope. the term saas bahu drama is typically shorthand for trashy regressive drama about kitchen politics with zalim saas and abla nari bahu. But the saas bahu drama in this one is meant to be progressive and about female relationships and solidarity. 

Edited by hypnotoad - 2 months ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Is she holding a cigarette?? How did the editors miss it smiley36

Who's she?