Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Despite it being a filler with war scenes etc the episode was very good esp in the VFX department! Sujay shined through and through smiley32 also I had no idea that there was a mini war that Ram fought after Shrupnakha'se nose cutting

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

So it's ram vs rakshas fauj. Sujay aced his role as usual & even Sangeeta was no less. Sita and Lakshman wait for Ram. 

Ram draws a boundary and forbades rakshas clan ki entry into the cave when one of the demons was able to locate Sita. 

Ultimately, it's a filler episode but Ram defeats the demons while Shurpanakha declares that Ravana will wage a war against Rama before leaving the scene lol. 😂 He comes back to the cave and explains the same to Lakshmana and Sita and Ravana is enraged upon observing a distraught Shurpanakha. 

As expected, Sita haran begins from tomorrow. smiley36

One thing really amused me in VFX.  The superman jump of ramji.  Is it just VFX and creative liberty or is in the books ki ramji will do this..  sita haran won't happen till Friday I think. Coz ravan will approach marich first then golden deer then sita haran or maybe Thurs as jatayu also will fight ravan

Btw ravan pushpak vimaan looks more like castle then vimaan..

Overall still great episode 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chatterbox

One thing really amused me in VFX.  The superman jump of ramji.  Is it just VFX and creative liberty or is in the books ki ramji will do this..  sita haran won't happen till Friday I think. Coz ravan will approach marich first then golden deer then sita haran or maybe Thurs as jatayu also will fight ravan

Btw ravan pushpak vimaan looks more like castle then vimaan..

Overall still great episode 

i think when he explains about maryada and dharma upon killing all the demons including khar and dushan, the strategy was nice too to explain about the concept as a wholesome.

vfx definitely wasn't that bad, liked the ending one esp wrt the end of khar and dushan. 

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

And I seriously hope the follow the Original one written by Valmiki, till now they don't have deviated much so now too I don't want them to deviate from the original. Sita haran happened in real by that creep, hence he was killed by Maryada Purushottama Shri Rama 

I do not know much but i have question -

In order to get Sitaji back from Agnidevi - that also can be the reason for Shree Ram to fight and get her back 

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

Exactly and this tells that even though Sita Mata was touched by That Creep .... Still she was pure because Of Her Man and not body .... Otherwise don't mind but other than Valmiki everyone has gone regressive in this aspect I guess .... With some be It Maya Sita or some in putting whole kutiya of Panchvati ... However I believe Nastik ph doesn't show His God Avatar as God they do it in their human avatar only .... Heck they show Krishna avatar which was known to many people as Narayan bhagwan shown as human ..... Ye to phir bhi manushya yoni ke adarsh purush Maryada Purushottam Shri Ramchandra hai .... Because with Maya Sita all of his vilaap for Sita Ma will go in vain ... He needed to show real suffering in order to set ideal life 

Yes even I hope they follow VR for this.  Because chaya Sita kind of undermines their sacrifice . Though everything is Leela but still. Even if they follow chaya Sita route they should reveal it in end. If they want to avoid agnipariksha controversy then they may show chaya Sita part

Edited by Chinie - 2 months ago

Bhai yeh sab ramji ki leela hi hai and sita haran whether Maya or asli sita leads ramji to go to Lanka to end aatank of ravan ..

Vilaap also shows human side. Rest is just his leela

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Yaar yeh Surphankha har episode mein alag dikhti hai smiley36

I am still not believing that the black dress Surphankha was same as Mohiniroop Surphankha

Aj to jab chilla rahi to to koi aur hi lag rahi thi smiley44

Kitna gala phad rahi thi smiley39

Poora rakshas maya ,alag alag roop mil jaayegasmiley44

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lanka Lancers

Seeti maar episode, enjoyed it!

The bows used in the show trigger my OCD. The string is supposed to be super taut. 

Ram's bow string slacks every time he shoots an arrow smiley18 

Well, laws of Physics should be ignored while watching ITV. What was that Crouching Dragon Hidden Dragon flying smiley36

I was expecting ek hi episode mein nipta denge, and they didn't disappoint me. smiley9

In her short appearance, the actress playing Seeta demonstrated what's in store during Seeta haran. I'm going to skip all those episodes, her expressions are going to spoil it all for me smiley6

Gosh, Ravan playing Veena like some electric guitar smiley8 Hope he will get busy with war and stop torturing me with his Veena playing.

Somebody mentioned Meghnaad casting is messed up. I so agree. Except Ram, Lakshman, Dashrath, Kaikeyi to some extent (her loud makeup and painted nails distracted me), Janak and the rishi mandli, nobody else has managed to impress me. 

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Seeti maar episode, enjoyed it!

The bows used in the show trigger my OCD. The string is supposed to be super taut. 

Ram's bow string slacks every time he shoots an arrow smiley18 

Well, laws of Physics should be ignored while watching ITV. What was that Crouching Dragon Hidden Dragon flying smiley36

I was expecting ek hi episode mein nipta denge, and they didn't disappoint me. smiley9

In her short appearance, the actress playing Seeta demonstrated what's in store during Seeta haran. I'm going to skip all those episodes, her expressions are going to spoil it all for me smiley6

Gosh, Ravan playing Veena like some electric guitar smiley8 Hope he will get busy with war and stop torturing me with his Veena playing.

Somebody mentioned Meghnaad casting is messed up. I so agree. Except Ram, Lakshman, Dashrath, Kaikeyi to some extent (her loud makeup and painted nails distracted me), Janak and the rishi mandli, nobody else has managed to impress me. 

Agree with u.  I said taali maaro baccha log.  Full on entertainment.

Sita expression hope they improve after haran she can't express weak person.  One of the powerful woman in ramayan still not coming right. 

Meghnaad supposed to be hatta katta type strong personality.. this one though actor is good but here he looks bachha and he has to fight shesh avtaar lakshman...