Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

These fight scenes VFX and size of weapons amazing that's why hope Lanka yudhh we can enjoy. 

Btw pls pls someone tell me what's that +4 etc numbers on ur posts on top right side next to badges 

I told u all i returned to forum after long time and lot has changed so curious about it

basically we get badges for things like participating in games like IPL game or other games that is conducted by Vijay or other mods. 

Also, we get badges if we were top posters or for most comments or most likes or most giving likes. 
Lastly, u also get badges based on number of friends also in buddy list. Or if your thread reached 150 pages or if your thread got 25+ members posting then also u get badge. 

Originally posted by: SoniRita

basically we get badges for things like participating in games like IPL game or other games that is conducted by Vijay or other mods. 

Also, we get badges if we were top posters or for most comments or most likes or most giving likes. 
Lastly, u also get badges based on number of friends also in buddy list. Or if your thread reached 150 pages or if your thread got 25+ members posting then also u get badge. 

Oh ok thanks a lot for answering and sorry for doing haran in edt post 😂 but this post only seemed active isliye poocha 

The last precap scene of Ram Sita in jhoola it seems they have a moment then that he tells her that he is leaving sitaji in agnidev care in case ravan attacks.  Being avtaar of Vishnu ramji knew the events unfolding but he acts and behaves like human.  

And I seriously hope the follow the Original one written by Valmiki, till now they don't have deviated much so now too I don't want them to deviate from the original. Sita haran happened in real by that creep, hence he was killed by Maryada Purushottama Shri Rama 

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ananya3129

And I seriously hope the follow the Original one written by Valmiki, till now they don't have deviated much so now too I don't want them to deviate from the original. Sita haran happened in real by that creep, hence he was killed by Maryada Purushottama Shri Rama 

Exactly and this tells that even though Sita Mata was touched by That Creep .... Still she was pure because Of Her Man and not body .... Otherwise don't mind but other than Valmiki everyone has gone regressive in this aspect I guess .... With some be It Maya Sita or some in putting whole kutiya of Panchvati ... However I believe Nastik ph doesn't show His God Avatar as God they do it in their human avatar only .... Heck they show Krishna avatar which was known to many people as Narayan bhagwan shown as human ..... Ye to phir bhi manushya yoni ke adarsh purush Maryada Purushottam Shri Ramchandra hai .... Because with Maya Sita all of his vilaap for Sita Ma will go in vain ... He needed to show real suffering in order to set ideal life 

Sorry for being ignorant but may I know which Ramayana depicted this maya Sita or Chhaya Sita story as Valmiki has not mentioned anything like that 

Sorry for being ignorant but may I know which Ramayana depicted this maya Sita or Chhaya Sita story as Valmiki has not mentioned anything like that 

Ananya sorry I don't know as I haven't read any books but from childhood during ramayan paaths ( satsang) and later in tv shows it showed ABT Maya sita.  So here actually makers r using different sources it's mentioned in the scroll when show is on...

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Don't be sorry dear .... In Tulsidas ji ki ramayan it's Maya Sita and in Kamb Ramayan it is Ravan taking whole Hut of Panchvati 

Today is Prachi's birthday

Happy birthday to her 🎂