Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Agree with u.  I said taali maaro baccha log.  Full on entertainment.

Sita expression hope they improve after haran she can't express weak person.  One of the powerful woman in ramayan still not coming right. 

Meghnaad supposed to be hatta katta type strong personality.. this one though actor is good but here he looks bachha and he has to fight shesh avtaar lakshman...

He was named Meghnaad because when he cried after being born, it sounded like a thunder. This Meghnaad looks like he will run and hide is he hears a thunder smiley44

Sorry if my commentary is too harsh. Having very less patience with ITV shows, I can't help but be critical. Please don't report me smiley36

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Monday episode was so much fun. Nonstop entertainment during the war scene between Ram and the rakshas sena. Say what you will about the VFX but it was entertaining stuff. Khar and Dushan got what they deserved. Raavan having a concert was hilarious and perfectly contrasted by Suparnakha's return to his domain. Not a single second of the episode was boring. They could've stretched it all past this episode but by doing all they did here, they made a memorable episode that I will probably watch again at times when I need some humor and quick fix of wacky action in the future.

Originally posted by: TheMinion

He was named Meghnaad because when he cried after being born, it sounded like a thunder. This Meghnaad looks like he will run and hide is he hears a thunder smiley44

Sorry if my commentary is too harsh. Having very less patience with ITV shows, I can't help but be critical. Please don't report me smiley36

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's hilarious. Actually I m not finding it harsh but more hilarious and yday episode I would say was really entertaining and I watched again repeat in the morning.

As for meghnaad yes that's how he was named but to fight lakshman I m not seeing balance of maharathhi etc 

Originally posted by: IbuHatela

Monday episode was so much fun. Nonstop entertainment during the war scene between Ram and the rakshas sena. Say what you will about the VFX but it was entertaining stuff. Khar and Dushan got what they deserved. Raavan having a concert was hilarious and perfectly contrasted by Suparnakha's return to his domain. Not a single second of the episode was boring. They could've stretched it all past this episode but by doing all they did here, they made a memorable episode that I will probably watch again at times when I need some humor and quick fix of wacky action in the future.

Ya me too by far the best episode in terms of entertainment but I m still amused by Superman style ramji ka jump..

I did watch the repeat to see dancing rakshas ..their get up itself is too funny. 

So far only rakshas who hv looked scary were in original Ramayan rest had weird funny looks .

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's hilarious. Actually I m not finding it harsh but more hilarious and yday episode I would say was really entertaining and I watched again repeat in the morning.

As for meghnaad yes that's how he was named but to fight lakshman I m not seeing balance of maharathhi etc 

This meghnand only knows how to phulao his nostrils...smiley44

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Seeti maar episode, enjoyed it!

The bows used in the show trigger my OCD. The string is supposed to be super taut. 

Ram's bow string slacks every time he shoots an arrow smiley18 

Well, laws of Physics should be ignored while watching ITV. What was that Crouching Dragon Hidden Dragon flying smiley36

I was expecting ek hi episode mein nipta denge, and they didn't disappoint me. smiley9

In her short appearance, the actress playing Seeta demonstrated what's in store during Seeta haran. I'm going to skip all those episodes, her expressions are going to spoil it all for me smiley6

Gosh, Ravan playing Veena like some electric guitar smiley8 Hope he will get busy with war and stop torturing me with his Veena playing.

Somebody mentioned Meghnaad casting is messed up. I so agree. Except Ram, Lakshman, Dashrath, Kaikeyi to some extent (her loud makeup and painted nails distracted me), Janak and the rishi mandli, nobody else has managed to impress me. 

Sujay drops his wrist while releasing arrow...but it does not look weird ....

But when you see simultaneously arrow released by Laxmanji..then you will see how weird it looks...

Laxmanji hands get proper posture while releasing arrow ...

This can be noticed when they fight against those black deer rupi 4 Ravans..Sabd Bhedi baan

Regarding Prachi...her standing posture itself is weak ...plus when she does naman to someone, she tilts her head on one side and does it...it does not look royal...

How Sujay Basant do with straight body and head...

DiamondLife thumbnail

This PH stole ...

Gandiv dhari Arjuna....music to

Lanka PAti Ravana....

smiley44smiley39smiley36

TheMinion thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Sujay drops his wrist while releasing arrow...but it does not look weird ....

But when you see simultaneously arrow released by Laxmanji..then you will see how weird it looks...

Laxmanji hands get proper posture while releasing arrow ...

This can be noticed when they fight against those black deer rupi 4 Ravans..Sabd Bhedi baan

Regarding Prachi...her standing posture itself is weak ...plus when she does naman to someone, she tilts her head on one side and does it...it does not look royal...

How Sujay Basant do with straight body and head...

Prachi smiley18 I divert my attention when she comes on screen smiley36 I'll be skipping all Seeta-Raavan scenes, both are super underwhelming for me smiley9

TheMinion thumbnail

Shurpanakha is saying her dialogues like she is high on something smiley36

TheMinion thumbnail

Shurpi, you liar… you are not telling your brother that you daloed dore on both the bros smiley39