Posted: 3 months ago

Image



Hello everyone!


Please use this thread to post all this show's TRP-related updates and have discussions om the same!



Image

Posted: 3 months ago


Ye sony tv ke shows ki trps as compared to other channels itni kam kyu hoti hai 🤔inke shows to bahot progressive hote hai na

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by RamAayeHain



Ye sony tv ke shows ki trps as compared to other channels itni kam kyu hoti hai 🤔inke shows to bahot progressive hote hai na

No one will able to beat Star Plus because they air their serials 7 days a week while all other channels do 5 days a week. So Channel like Sony TV weekly serial gets average of 7 days instead of 5 days for TRP despite airing 5 episodes per week, they have to face average of 7...That is very unfair to count TRP...it's biased...

Hence no channel will able to surpass star plus channels serials TRP smiley21

Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by DiamondLife


No one will able to beat Star Plus because they air their serials 7 days a week while all other channels do 5 days a week. So Channel like Sony TV weekly serial gets average of 7 days instead of 5 days for TRP despite airing 5 episodes per week, they have to face average of 7...That is very unfair to count TRP...it's biased...

Hence no channel will able to surpass star plus channels serials TRP smiley21


Oh okkay I didn't knew that so this means this weeks trp is good right 🤔

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by RamAayeHain



Oh okkay I didn't knew that so this means this weeks trp is good right 🤔


Yes this TRP is great as sony Shows are not getting high TRP like SP , Sony always gives unique story and shows but never getting TRP smiley14 I am happy this show got quite nice TRP smiley9

Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by Bhavisweet03



Yes this TRP is great as sony Shows are not getting high TRP like SP , Sony always gives unique story and shows but never getting TRP smiley14 I am happy this show got quite nice TRP smiley9

Even I don't understand the reason behind it smiley36but accha hai ki trp acchi aa Rahi hai 

Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by RamAayeHain


Even I don't understand the reason behind it smiley36but accha hai ki trp acchi aa Rahi hai 


It should remain constant smiley9



Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Srimad Ramayan : Social Media Updates

pencil Quantum-Dot   stackexchange 380   eye 12590

Quantum-Dot 380 12590 42 minutes ago RamAayeHain
Srimad Ramayan EDT Week #12: 19-23rd March, 2024

pencil Pete15rogmourey   stackexchange 339   eye 9300

Pete15rogmourey 339 9300 23 days ago chatterbox
Srimad Ramayan Chat Club #1

pencil Pete15rogmourey   stackexchange 322   eye 9944

Pete15rogmourey 322 9944 7 days ago cuteamanboy
Srimad Ramayan EDT Week #11: 11-15th March, 2024

pencil Quantum-Dot   stackexchange 391   eye 9656

Quantum-Dot 391 9656 1 months ago Sneha2002
Srimad Ramayan : Capture the Canon ~ A Writing Contest

pencil Quantum-Dot   stackexchange 129   eye 10237

Quantum-Dot 129 10237 14 days ago So-So

Topic Info

16 Participants 70 Replies 5951Views

Topic started by LizzieBennet

Last replied by PutijaChalhov

loader
loader
up-open TOP