Trend of firing leads - A Rajan Shahi Story

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

So, Mr. THU THU THU fired 2 of his lead actors from his other show. When is he going to fire a couple of other leads from this show????

Especially RG needs to be replaced!! She cannot act at all!!! Always similar expressions no matter what the character is going through...I dont think she is professional either. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail

More than these actors it’s this pathetic PH which is most unprofessional for showing such regressive shit daily! Ye sahi hai fire the actors who speak out against these begheirats but keep the true unprofessionals like RG who hogs most of the SS and SP who is treated like the protagonist and whitewashed daily! These two should be kicked out instead!

VanRajan TamaShahi Shame On You! Lanat hai tumhare iss ghatiya si PH pe! Thoo Thooo Thoooo my foot!!

STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Criticiser

More than these actors it’s this pathetic PH which is most unprofessional for showing such regressive shit daily! Ye sahi hai fire the actors who speak out against these begheirats but keep the true unprofessionals like RG who hogs most of the SS and SP who is treated like the protagonist and whitewashed daily! These two should be kicked out instead!

VanRajan TamaShahi Shame On You! Lanat hai tumhare iss ghatiya si PH pe! Thoo Thooo Thoooo my foot!!

IMHO, the day RS fires RG will be when they have a spat over something. 

Else, we will need to keep tolerating the nonsense that spews out of this PH ! 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think leads of this show (Sudhanshu Pandey and Alpana Buch) are going anywhere as they are playing the integral characters of VanRajan and DLeepla Shahismiley9

Edited by ShahH8er - 1 months ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

RG keeps buttering chacha n his mother n thats why she is in good books of him even when she is the problematic one on the set as per Paras n also she cannot act at all but behaves like sasti china version of Sridevi with her pathetic suri suri suri n hypocrisy n faltu ka tashan which is only reserved for Aadhya n Majboor.Till the time she will keep buttering n praising chacha she won't be replaced..

Criticiser thumbnail

VanRajan to those actors today 

IMG_5509.jpeg

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

So, Mr. THU THU THU fired 2 of his lead actors from his other show. When is he going to fire a couple of other leads from this show????

Especially RG needs to be replaced!! She cannot act at all!!! Always similar expressions no matter what the character is going through...I dont think she is professional either. 

and my fav paras kalnawat was also terminated by buddha shahi

sathiya gaya hai age ke sath chacha

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jis din iss bakwas show ki maha bakwas lead fire ho tab batana.

Museum piece show ko dekh bhi kaun raha tha.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Actor se better yeh show ban ho jae

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 27 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5c4XFSCYbo/?igsh=bWltMHM5c3d1cWxt

Most of the co actors r saying same about Shehzada n because of him his GF too got influenced