Rajan Shahi facing challenges with his shows?

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well deserved and great if true. Sadly, if at all one of the shows shut shop it'll be the new one (have no clue about it) and not these two toxic ones 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Naah nothing to worry. There will be alarms if there is consistent decline in ratings bringing it down a few notches. Till post Deepawali, my guess.

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

I know how much difficult it is to make a mark in this cutthroat industry with immense competition. 

I hate watching his shows but still I don't want anyones downfall either as it's difficult to achieve the position where he is in now. Many people are are dependent on their livelihood  due to these shows . 

It's better he realize his mistakes and rewire his shows with a good balance of positivity. Too much negative tracks killed the vibe of all shows. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 6 months ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

His characters have a very real-life touch but over a period of time degrade to a point that it is impossible to recognize them... If his shows are facing challenges, perhaps it's time to take a break and find new ways to fool the audience.. smiley36 When the going gets tough the tough gets going.. My best wishes to Mr. Rajan Shahi

Edited by InsaneDivine - 6 months ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

I know how much difficult it is to make a mark in this cutthroat industry with immense competition. 

I hate watching his shows but still I don't want anyones downfall either as it's difficult to achieve the position where he is in now. Many people are are dependent on their livelihood  due to these shows . 

It's better he realize his mistakes and rewire his shows with a good balance of positivity. Too much negative tracks killed the vibe of all shows. 

I agree that it's difficult to achieve the position where he is now. And many people are dependent for livelihood but it does not mean one gets right to serve trash. There are other serials, people who don't get their due or even don't get recognition just bcoz the prime slots are booked for a person or serial  for years not for content but influence or power whatever.. 

There are so many serials which went off air despite quality content. Only reason is their timings.

I feel there should some check on the content as food is to body, the content is to mind. Specially the serials which are watched by family including children at this time.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

I agree that it's difficult to achieve the position where he is now. And many people are dependent for livelihood but it does not mean one gets right to serve trash. There are other serials, people who don't get their due or even don't get recognition just bcoz the prime slots are booked for a person or serial  for years not for content but influence or power whatever.. 

There are so many serials which went off air despite quality content. Only reason is their timings.

I feel there should some check on the content as food is to body, the content is to mind. Specially the serials which are watched by family including children at this time.

Tbh you are right too on your part because of his influence on SP he got whole Faltu show shut down which was extremely unfair for the whole Faltu team. Imagine so many people losing their jobs because of channels biasment towards one man. Faltu had been giving good trps above 2.0 when they literally shut it down. The one which replaced it is so negative and depressing such that it failed to make much impact on the audience and is even in the talks of getting replaced soon at a different timeslot. 

Rajan should perhaps definitely bear his karma and learn from his mistakes. It's just that many people depend for their incomes on this show behind the screen, I want him to correct himself. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 6 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Tbh you are right too on your part because of his influence on SP he got whole Faltu show shut down which was extremely unfair for the whole Faltu team. Imagine so many people losing their jobs because of channels biasment towards one man. Faltu had been giving good trps above 2.0 when they literally shut it down. The one which replaced it is so negative and depressing such that it failed to make much impact on the audience and is even in the talks of getting replaced soon at a different timeslot. 

Rajan should perhaps definitely bear his karma and learn from his mistakes. It's just that many people depend for their incomes on this show behind the screen, I want him to correct himself. 

Yes, but that doesn't mean the shows run forever, right?

Also, that is the case with every show that shuts down even if it ran 10 episodes.

It's a big production house, with a potential to run many other shows. So in the interest of the mental health of a larger audience, the toxic shows should go. Such toxicity onscreen, has a butterfly effect on the actors, set environment etc. alike in the long run.

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Yes, but that doesn't mean the shows run forever, right?

Also, that is the case with every show that shuts down even if it ran 10 episodes.

It's a big production house, with a potential to run many other shows. So in the interest of the mental health of a larger audience, the toxic shows should go. Such toxicity onscreen, has a butterfly effect on the actors, set environment etc. alike in the long run.

true! if you cant produce fresh and interesting content, you shouldnt be given the privilege to dish out crass in the name of creative freedom, there has to be an end to the nonsense they come up with.