Moongdal thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

So initially in the US scene between Kinjal and Toshu. Toshu was taking care of pari and feeding her. Kinjal came from work spoke for a minute with pari and was off with friends for dinner.

She meets Anupama after 5 long years and she didn’t even ask about her , all she started was on her own rant. Anupamaa went thru a lot too but didn’t bother to ask her anything. She is living ina restaurant with half her stuff lost, didn’t think abt how she is managing in this country.

Cut 2 now suddenly is useless and sitting around paying video games.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Crinjal Shah is a joker just like her Nikama Pati and Mummy. Not quite sure why she’s still in the show.

Isko sirf bigarna aata hai aur kuch nahi. Feel sorry for Rakhi for giving birth to this panauti.

IMG_9712.jpeg

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Moongdal

So initially in the US scene between Kinjal and Toshu. Toshu was taking care of pari and feeding her. Kinjal came from work spoke for a minute with pari and was off with friends for dinner.

She meets Anupama after 5 long years and she didn’t even ask about her , all she started was on her own rant. Anupamaa went thru a lot too but didn’t bother to ask her anything. She is living ina restaurant with half her stuff lost, didn’t think abt how she is managing in this country.

Cut 2 now suddenly is useless and sitting around paying video games.

It is extremely weird that Kinjal meets Anupama and does not ask her how she has been doing, how she got here, where she is currently staying etc.  

I am not sure if Anupama inquired Kinjal about AK/CA's well-being or baa/bapuji's for that matter.  

Anupamaa or KinTosh being in America has no meaning at all.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

It is extremely weird that Kinjal meets Anupama and does not ask her how she has been doing, how she got here, where she is currently staying etc.  

I am not sure if Anupama inquired Kinjal about AK/CA's well-being or baa/bapuji's for that matter.  

Anupamaa or KinTosh being in America has no meaning at all.

It shows Crinjal’s true colours, she does not care about her ‘Mummy’ at all. She is another fraud like Dukhmukh that chants mummy mummy but avails to nothing when mummy needs her support. She has only caused trouble for Anupamaa nothing else. The fact is that she also enjoys the free service that she provides nothing more. 

After all why would a person who doesn’t even care about their biological mother give a damn about this mummy maid!

Moongdal thumbnail

True. Matlab milte hi ..I am so tired, I am so sad. It was your own decision. The accident that happen was the trigger for Anupama separation. She didn’t even ask how is she managing in US(apparently she knows how hard it is in there) all she kept talking was about herself.

Moongdal thumbnail

I think secretly Toshu wanted to let his mom be in peace without meeting them instead of pacifying selfish Kinjal

prachetas2211 thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Moongdal

I think secretly Toshu wanted to let his mom be in peace without meeting them instead of pacifying selfish Kinjal

I feel sorry for Rakhi ji for having given birth to such an ungrateful daughter. She complains that Rakhi ji has not given much time to her. But she does not recognize the sacrifices that Rakhi ji has made for her. Her biggest blunder was getting married to Toshu going against Rakhi ji's wishes. I do not understand why is Kinjal still staying with Toshu who cheated her. After seeing Toshu's crocodile tears Kinjal gave him a chance to be a good father to Pari. But frankly speaking Toshu did not deserve a 2nd chance.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why are so highly qualified shown as worst 

kinjal mba useless

toshu mba fraud and criminal 

anuj mba simp and puppy to shahs but ungreatful to kapadiyas 

than you have adhik another US educated mba wife beater

Barkha mba manipulative after anuj empire 

ankush mba wife cheater 

vanraj degree womanizer 

devika degree divorcee and muphat 

so moral of story do not study beyoung 12th pass you will become useless or criminals 

are they trying to show whoever studies after 12th are all frauds and criminals (while they are a bit decent and morally better humans than others- i mean mostly it educated that raise voice against environment damage and any injustice in world and worry about pollution, adopt orphans mostly, donate to orphanage old age homes run ngos mostly  etc). 

Edited by myviewprem - 6 days ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am MBA too and now I am really really scared.

lesh85 thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

very true, she is stuck to anupama to  get a free maid service kyunki uski ameer maa agar paise deke bhi itnni achhi naukrani nahin laa sakti  kinjal is a cheap manipulator modified version of dukh mukh is show ke story mein agar shah house ke criminals zinda rahenge toh anupama ko seva seva karte apni jaan deni padegi she can never ever live her life  kbahi kinjal kabi baa kabhi dukhmukh koi na koi use kheenchte rahega aage badne se, agar anupama ko ek normal life jeena hai matlab ek jhopde mein rahkar apne liye ek cup chai bhi chain se banaakar peeni hai ya toh use invisible hona hoga jaise wo 5 years tak thi ya phir jaise ye invisible hogayi usi tarah poora shah criminals club should be invisible for ever  aise gayab hojaayen is universe tab jaake ek bilkul seedhi saadhi hi ordinary life anupama ke naseeb mein hogi, otherwise she is destined to live a destructive barbaad life because of one and only shahs