JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

TFS

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Woman - carries around and then shoves a nine-pound bowling ball out of her vagina. Bare minimum of motherhood. What else has she done? 

Man - pulls on a black shirt. What a great father! Loves his daughter so much! Father of the year!

That's why men invented patriarchy (inferiority complex)...

As for Ranbir: I guess that he loves Raha a loooot (seriously).

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Woman - carries around and then shoves a nine-pound bowling ball out of her vagina. Bare minimum of motherhood. What else has she done? 

Man - pulls on a black shirt. What a great father! Loves his daughter so much! Father of the year!

come on. a man cannot carry around a nine-pound bowling ball. biology doesnt permit that. fathers love their kids more than anything..

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Reminds me of the comment a Twitter user has made about how Alia should be grateful that RK is taking care of Raha while she works after the #WipeItOff outragw.😅

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is cute. smiley36 All these newly turned parents enthusiasm etc., cute to watch. smiley17smiley36

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Only Ranbir can get hate for being an involved father. 

Cute, hope the love stays till the end. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I can’t believe how many people missed the point of this post and think this is somehow an attack on Ranbir 🤦🏽‍♀️

This is about a continuous unfairness of how society, all societies regardless of geography and culture, observe and appreciate mothers vs fathers. It’s about how low the bar is for fathers that a father just wearing a shirt with his child’s name is suddenly praise worthy.  Let’s not even get into the fact that the price of that special order T-shirt is pocket change for that rich father.  As always men have to do the bare minimum and suddenly they’re the greatest boyfriends, husbands, fathers who have done extraordinary things.  

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I can’t believe how many people missed the point of this post and think this is somehow an attack on Ranbir 🤦🏽‍♀️

This is about a continuous unfairness of how society, all societies regardless of geography and culture, observe and appreciate mothers vs fathers. It’s about how low the bar is for fathers that a father just wearing a shirt with his child’s name is suddenly praise worthy.  Let’s not even get into the fact that the price of that special order T-shirt is pocket change for that rich father.  As always men have to do the bare minimum and suddenly they’re the greatest boyfriends, husbands, fathers who have done extraordinary things.  

I don't know...from where you guys are getting the idea that mothers are not held up and revered for what they do and what they are.....as far as I know......mothers have always held a higher position(rightfully so)...and are placed next to God.......usko kabhi humne dekha nahi .....per uski zaroorat kya hogi.....aye Maa...teri soorat se alag Bhagwaan ki soorat kya hogi...smiley27....From BW movies....to any art form......the mother has always been put on a pedestal...and the poor father is lying somewhere......smiley36.....patriarchy doesn't mean that the mother is not the MOST important person in a child's life.....

I am not getting why Bira just wearing a shirt with Raha's name.....and us adoring him would mean that Alia as a mother is any less important.....

Because mostly it is a mother who is more visibly affectionate with her kid....that when we see a Dad doing the same.....becomes very awwwwworthy....otherwise no one can even come close to the love and bond that a mother and child have...