Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

And purposely went to show the media? Media just happened to know it was the exact same shirt? It is not like they don't make many T-shirts like that. It is just becoming so obvious now. 

https://www.msn.com/en-in/entertainment/bollywood/did-ananya-panday-step-out-in-mumbai-wearing-aditya-roy-kapurs-t-shirt-watch/ar-AA1kzWtx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

And purposely went to show the media? Media just happened to know it was the exact same shirt? It is not like they don't make many T-shirts like that. It is just becoming so obvious now. 

https://www.msn.com/en-in/entertainment/bollywood/did-ananya-panday-step-out-in-mumbai-wearing-aditya-roy-kapurs-t-shirt-watch/ar-AA1kzWtx

there are rumours of Athiya Ranveer Priyanka doing the same many times Athiya's was actually a different shirt most of the time as you could tell from the collar. This ARK shirt looks basic 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I just think their relationship is not strong anymore. I think they are in the stage of Ranbir Katrina when they were about to break up. And Ananya might want to show that hey our relationship is strong as ever. It will be interesting if they do end up getting married. Both are so different. In two years he will be 40 and she still be in her 20s. I think she will look better with Aryan Khan. But he has friendzoned her. I just find her very childish and immature.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I just think their relationship is not strong anymore. I think they are in the stage of Ranbir Katrina when they were about to break up. And Ananya might want to show that hey our relationship is strong as ever. It will be interesting if they do end up getting married. Both are so different. In two years he will be 40 and she still be in her 20s. I think she will look better with Aryan Khan. But he has friendzoned her. I just find her very childish and immature.

I just never believed they were in a relationship. I mean if a girl holds you hand and she is your girlfriend. You don't wait for the right moment to snatch it back right away. And then put it in your pocket so she never gets a hold of it again. This is PR is my point. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpFEzZp4BcA&t=34s

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I just never believed they were in a relationship. I mean if a girl holds you hand and she is your girlfriend. You don't wait for the right moment to snatch it back right away. And then put it in your pocket so she never gets a hold of it again. This is PR is my point. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpFEzZp4BcA&t=34s

I have been following Aditya's movie choices and interview since aashiqui days and I have seen he is a very kind person and never will hurt anyone. he is giving hints that hey i am not that serious about you. But she wants to make this work as much possible.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That is only ugly tshirt. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Teri jali nasmiley37smiley15

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What if she’s wearing no shirt ?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

It's kind of a thing to "steal" bf's clothes. I just hope Aditya ko maalum hai ki he is dating Ananya (if they are) because uske harkaton se lag raha ki he is friendzoning her😅

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

It's kind of a thing to "steal" bf's clothes. I just hope Aditya ko maalum hai ki he is dating Ananya (if they are) because uske harkaton se lag raha ki he is friendzoning her😅

Yup he never seemed like he wanted to date her !