Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Historia

Another women  ruined by dkp ..she doesn't care about self respect she only wants to marry anuj despite knowing he is till running behind his ex like  Pathetic looser . It's seems like she wants to marry anuj Because he  rich and handsome ..she said that she wants to become kapadia 

https://twitter.com/MaAn_Muse/status/1768509171018744133?t=_dXf5GKmCXDidfawpm5RdQ&s=19

Did think that she had no self respect but from her perspective, she has been in love with Anuj for a while, has a live in relationship with him which she was hoping would lead to marriage, she has Anuj’s daughter wrapped around her thumb, she doesn’t want to let Anuj go without a fight. Anuj is the one who misled her so if he cannot make up his mind to break up with Shruthi and keeps giving her mixed signals, cannot blame the girl. 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Did think that she had no self respect but from her perspective, she has been in love with Anuj for a while, has a live in relationship with him which she was hoping would lead to marriage, she has Anuj’s daughter wrapped around her thumb, she doesn’t want to let Anuj go without a fight. Anuj is the one who misled her so if he cannot make up his mind to break up with Shruthi and keeps giving her mixed signals, cannot blame the girl. 

Shruti has refused the marriage in the past. Yes, she wants to know where she stands in the relationship. She atleast made an effort to clear it out. Unlike, while in trouble "Mere Anuj mujhe kuch nahin hone denge" and "Mera aur Anuj ka koi lena dena nahin hain", "Le jaaiye apni beti ko".

@bold:

You mean just the way Anupama has Yashdeep wrapped around her fingers and not caring to make it clear to him that she is NOT keen on a relationship, choosing to overlook his advances?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 months ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Shruti has refused the marriage in the past. Yes, she wants to know where she stands in the relationship. She atleast made an effort to clear it out. Unlike, while in trouble "Mere Anuj mujhe kuch nahin hone denge" and "Mera aur Anuj ka koi lena dena nahin hain", "Le jaaiye apni beti ko".

@bold:

You mean just the way Anupama has Yashdeep wrapped around her fingers and not caring to make it clear to him that she is NOT keen on a relationship, choosing to overlook his advances?

Lol, this is not an argument or comparison. My answer was to the author of the post. I have nothing against Shruthi. I like the actress and the character and my answer was from her perspective. She is in love with Anuj and likes Aadhya and is putting up a fight for what was hers temporarily and which she believes can become permanent. She is also in a vulnerable position right now with her parents dying unexpectedly. Anuj and Aadhya have been her constants so it it natural for her to want to hang on to them. Maybe when she recovers, she will realize one sided love doesn’t bring happiness especially if the partner is pining for someone else and Shruthi will have the sense and will power to move away. 

That said and to clarify, Anupama is not in a live in relationship with Yashdeep unlike Shruthi with Anuj. Anupama is not in love with Yashdeep and does not know yet for certain that the man is in love with her, he has not declared his love or intentions to her. 

I watch the show for the story and have no affiliaton to any character ;) 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Lol, this is not an argument or comparison. My answer was to the author of the post. I have nothing against Shruthi. I like the actress and the character and my answer was from her perspective. She is in love with Anuj and likes Aadhya and is putting up a fight for what was hers temporarily and which she believes can become permanent.

By saying she has Aadhya wrapped around her finger?

She is also in a vulnerable position right now with her parents dying unexpectedly. Anuj and Aadhya have been her constants so it it natural for her to want to hang on to them. Maybe when she recovers, she will realize one sided love doesn’t bring happiness especially if the partner is pining for someone else and Shruthi will have the sense and will power to move away.

That I agree wholeheartedly.

That said and to clarify, Anupama is not in a live in relationship with Yashdeep unlike Shruthi with Anuj. Anupama is not in love with Yashdeep and does not know yet for certain that the man is in love with her, he has not declared his love or intentions to her.

Oh he has on multiple occasions indicated. She chooses to ignore is a different thing altogether. He specifically called for "dates", has mentioned how he will stand by her through her highs and lows, etc.

So, mixed signals are both ways.

I watch the show for the story and have no affiliaton to any character ;) 

The post clearly wasn't in that light. Isn't it?

soapwatcher1 thumbnail

The post clearly wasn't in that light. Isn't it?

My post? Was not clearly in what light?

Yes, Shruthi does have Aadhya wrapped around her finger. Nothing wrong in that. Having someone wrapped around your finger is not necessarily a bad thing. If Shruthi fills a void in Aadhya and if that makes Aadhya unduly attached to Shruthi, no one is implying Shruthi is bad for that. It is calling a spade a spade. 

You agreed with the rest of what I wrote about Shruthi.

You wrote comparing Anupama and Yashdeep’s situation in relation to Shruthi’s and Anuj’s relationship, and I disagreed and wrote my reasons for disagreeing. 

There is no ambiguity about my post. My perception is what I shared. If yours is different, you are welcome to share it without making light of mine :) 

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 2 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

My post? Was not clearly in what light?

Yes, Shruthi does have Aadhya wrapped around her finger. Nothing wrong in that. Having someone wrapped around your finger is not necessarily a bad thing. If Shruthi fills a void in Aadhya and if that makes Aadhya unduly attached to Shruthi, no one is implying Shruthi is bad for that. It is calling a spade a spade.

So, nothing wrong in saying Anupama has Yashdeep and Anuj wrapped around her fingers, isn't it?

You agreed with the rest of what I wrote about Shruthi.

You wrote comparing Anupama and Yashdeep’s situation in relation to Shruthi’s and Anuj’s relationship, and I disagreed and wrote my reasons for disagreeing. 

There is no ambiguity about my post. My perception is what I shared. If yours is different, you are welcome to share it without making light of mine :) 

@bold:

Not sure what makes you think that.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 months ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Nope, if Anuj and Yashdeep like Anupama enough that you feel she could have them wrapped around her fingers, I wouldn’t take umbrage at that. It is not Anupama’s fault they fell hook, line and sinker for her just as Aadhya likes Shruthi immensely. Aadhya likes something about Shruthi just as Anuj and Yashdeep like something about Anupama. ‘Ours is not to question why’, ours is but to watch and despair at the inequities and illogical unfolding of the story. 

@bold:

Not sure what makes you think that - you did say my post wasn’t in that light - that’s a categorical statement about my perspective, not that you disagree or see it differently. Each viewer has his or her own take or perspective of the characters  so perfectly fine for us to have differing opinions.  

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Nope, if Anuj and Yashdeep like Anupama enough that you 

feel she could have them wrapped around her fingers, I wouldn’t take umbrage at that. It is not Anupama’s fault they fell hook, line and sinker for her just as Aadhya likes Shruthi immensely. Aadhya likes something about Shruthi just as Anuj and Yashdeep like something about Anupama. ‘Ours is not to question why’, ours is but to watch and despair at the inequities and illogical unfolding of the story. 

@bold:

Not sure what makes you think that - you did say my post wasn’t in that light - that’s a categorical statement about my perspective, not that you disagree or see it differently. Each viewer has his or her own take or perspective of the characters  so perfectly fine for us to have differing opinions.  

When there is mutual trust, love and affection, "wrapping around the fingers" is not used, isn't it?

One says "kids have parents or elders wrapped around their fingers" meaning kids are able to charm with their innocence and cute antics Not the other way round. When people use it the other way round, it has a negative connotation to it. Ab tak yahi seekha, samjha hain.

@underlined:

And you chose to conveniently ignore the question following the (in your words) "categorical statement"?

You may find someone's statements blunt, others may find your equally blunt or rude.

Ofcourse people have differing opinions and that is why it is a forum to share and discuss opinions. We can agree to disagree.

soapwatcher1 thumbnail

When there is mutual trust, love and affection, "wrapping around the fingers" is not used, isn't it?

One says "kids have parents or elders wrapped around their fingers" meaning kids are able to charm with their innocence and cute antics Not the other way round. When people use it the other way round, it has a negative connotation to it. Ab tak yahi seekha, samjha hain.

@underlined:

And you chose to conveniently ignore the question following the (in your words) "categorical statement"?

You may find someone's statements blunt, others may find your equally blunt or rude.

Ofcourse people have differing opinions and that is why it is a forum to share and discuss opinions. We can agree to disagree.

I do not agree that wrapping around the finger necessarily means mutual trust, etc. To go off your example, a kid might be naughty and you may not necessarily trust the child to behave (the kid might break an expensive trinket) but your affection for the child regardless will make you forgive or indulge the child. And it is not necessary for the child to return your affection to the same degree. Same with a teen, you might not trust their judgement or may know they are lying to you, yet your love might make you turn a blind eye to their faults. Love or affection can be one sided as well. With Anuj, I would not say Anupama has him wrapped around her finger (those were your words), I would say he is to an extent obsessed with her, healthy or unhealthy obsession, romantic or stalker kind depends on how one views their relationship. As for Yashdeep, I would say he is infatuated with Anupama, maybe true love or maybe not. I don’t think Anupama is as of yet fully aware of the man’s feelings towards her. She has had plenty of hints, from the dance teacher, from the man himself. She will realize it soon, is my guess. 

I do not wish to argue with you. You stated “your post wasn’t in that light, right?” What did you mean by that exactly? I explained in response to your question my perspective, and said we can have differing opinions without making light of mine, you responded again saying what makes me think that. I said your categorical statement, nay question, is what made me think that. Your “wasn’t in that light, was it” implies I am saying something and meaning something else. You have an opinion and I have mine, and yes, we should agree to disagree and be done with this topic. Hope to engage in healthy disagreements with you in the future as differing takes is what makes watching this show even more fun. Ciao! 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

I do not agree that wrapping around the finger necessarily means mutual trust, etc. To go off your example, a kid might be naughty and you may not necessarily trust the child to behave (the kid might break an expensive trinket) but your affection for the child regardless will make you forgive or indulge the child. And it is not necessary for the child to return your affection to the same degree. Same with a teen, you might not trust their judgement or may know they are lying to you, yet your love might make you turn a blind eye to their faults. Love or affection can be one sided as well. With Anuj, I would not say Anupama has him wrapped around her finger (those were your words), I would say he is to an extent obsessed with her, healthy or unhealthy obsession, romantic or stalker kind depends on how one views their relationship. As for Yashdeep, I would say he is infatuated with Anupama, maybe true love or maybe not. I don’t think Anupama is as of yet fully aware of the man’s feelings towards her. She has had plenty of hints, from the dance teacher, from the man himself. She will realize it soon, is my guess. 

I do not wish to argue with you. You stated “your post wasn’t in that light, right?” What did you mean by that exactly? I explained in response to your question my perspective, and said we can have differing opinions without making light of mine, you responded again saying what makes me think that. I said your categorical statement, nay question, is what made me think that. Your “wasn’t in that light, was it” implies I am saying something and meaning something else. You have an opinion and I have mine, and yes, we should agree to disagree and be done with this topic. Hope to engage in healthy disagreements with you in the future as differing takes is what makes watching this show even more fun. Ciao! 

Sorry i am unavle to understand.

Ok, so under what circumstances do we use the phrase "wrapped around one's fingers"?

What are the delimitations of using it? Meaning where does the phrase Not apply.