Same misbehavior and arrogance and no repentance

Ramya2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

This serial is all about negativity.. how can they take someone's child's security so lightly... Ridiculous... This is one big joke... What is Lakshmi bhagya except listening to insults and being leered at by goons first or was balwinder now ranjeet. And they're showing same with Paro.... So much non sense.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya2 thumbnail

And Malishka is back smiley7 ... Seems Rishi is married to her smiley11

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't get it.. Why doesn't someone tell classy neelam that throwing a child out of the house is the most third class behavior of all... No body does that unless they are child abusers... Anyone with a shred of decency would never throw out a child and tell the servants to feed her outside like she is a dog

It was so frustrating to watch three grown women whose collective age must be more than 100 years gang up on a 6 year old child... 

I had stopped watching during the stupid memory loss track... I watched 4 - 5 episodes of the leap and I'm done.. I don't want to waste my time watching this crap

Ramya2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

I don't get it.. Why doesn't someone tell classy neelam that throwing a child out of the house is the most third class behavior of all... No body does that unless they are child abusers... Anyone with a shred of decency would never throw out a child and tell the servants to feed her outside like she is a dog

It was so frustrating to watch three grown women whose collective age must be more than 100 years gang up on a 6 year old child... 

I had stopped watching during the stupid memory loss track... I watched 4 - 5 episodes of the leap and I'm done.. I don't want to waste my time watching this crap

Same, i was hoping that post leap there might be positivity but it's same smiley18

akrishna111 thumbnail

Same. Rishi is so weak that he canโ€™t speak up. If he tries get lakshmi back to the house I hope she tells him no. There is no story at all. Just same dialogues everyday 

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here have stopped watching all bhagyas long ago.

Itโ€™s irritating ๐Ÿ˜   just silent reader.๐Ÿ˜

Ramya2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cjosh

Same here have stopped watching all bhagyas long ago.

Itโ€™s irritating ๐Ÿ˜   just silent reader.๐Ÿ˜

I'll follow the same I think.. No matter how good the cast... If they don't improve the story then what's the point.... It'll always be same old crap... No need to watch this anymore...

Edited by Ramya2 - 1 months ago
Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly same old crapand now Malishka being his wife canโ€™t tolerated ๐Ÿ˜ 

Ramya2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cjosh

Exactly same old crapand now Malishka being his wife canโ€™t tolerated ๐Ÿ˜ 

I hope this ridiculous storyline affects trp ... This evil always wins has to stop.

akrishna111 thumbnail

I want the trp to go down on this show. the other bhagya's atleast have a storyline. Who are the writers for this show? Radha mohan seems more fresh after leap. It will take another 6 months for rishi and lakshmi to meet. Who is even watching this crap