Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yo even Ruhi suspected Armaan was lying 

Explore laughing woman GIFs

The zipper give her a little peace of mind 

Ok tomatar mat fekna lekin sach me mujhe woh chuni chadana scene lame laga smiley36

Bhai piche ki zip khuli hai na haan agr aage ki khuli hoti aur armaan ko sharam aati toh koi baat hoti smiley9smiley36....

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bluech96

Vidya ko flipper of the season ka award dedo yaar koi 😂

A mother’s love is never conditional.. the mom’s love armaan got was on the condition he would make Rohit ka life easy. That’s so sad!  Madhav is soo soo right about what Vidya and Kaveri offer Armaan ! 

I’m glad baby sharma had a mom who taught her courage ! ❤️🙏

Vidya is a flipper no doubt but today I felt Abhira need not say those words to her. No one can feel a mother's pain who has lost a child and we should talk carefully on sensitive topics. Abhira talking with Armaan about Ruhi's remarriage is ok but when speaking to Vidya she should have been careful.

Lostin90s thumbnail

Yo even Ruhi suspected Armaan was lying 

Explore laughing woman GIFs

The zipper give her a little peace of mind 

How was the entire focus of the episode on Abhira, the nobody, while Ruhi, the immoral bhabhi, stood in corner and behaved like a jealous junkie?

Next time she should come under the car to compensate for all the attention Abhira was getting.

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Actually  jab Armaan abira ko God mein utha kar lekar ja raha tha na tab sabke chehre utre huaa the  Madhav tha Jo smile kar raha thasmiley20....

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She spoke sensitively but gave Vidya a reality check. Vidya cannot keep Ruhi around just to have ummeed about Rohit. It needed to be said and Abhira was very kind about it. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Armaan loves roohi so much that he started trembling and fainted seeing manav !! smiley39

Armaan don't want to be responsible for another rishta for Ruhi 

look what happen to his Rohit, and is it fair to do that to another man 

All that pressure, and for him to do something he didn't even volunteer

but Ruhi setting him up with dadisa. Gosh he almost fell down 

the stairs thinking about that BS.

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

What happen to Abhira now, cause that's the only time 

I care 

Dont understand why today's episode evokes that thought. The writers made Armaan do all right things today after the despicable ending yesterday. The creatives are seem to be behaving as a pendulum with Armaan. One day raising him up and next day throwing him down. One thing that is becoming clearer day by day is that Armaan gets to portray the widest range of emotions and the story so far stresses more on Armaan rather than Abhira.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 2 months ago
bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Ok tomatar mat fekna lekin sach me mujhe woh chuni chadana scene lame laga smiley36

Bhai piche ki zip khuli hai na haan agr aage ki khuli hoti aur armaan ko sharam aati toh koi baat hoti smiley9smiley36....

same… I’m like kahaan kuch dikh raha hai 😂😂 waise bhi she is wearing all full body covering type clothes smiley37

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Vidya is a flipper no doubt but today I felt Abhira need not say those words to her. No one can feel a mother's pain who has lost a child and we should talk carefully on sensitive topics. Abhira talking with Armaan about Ruhi's remarriage is ok but when speaking to Vidya she should have been careful.

true felt the same… in fact the scene itself wasn’t necessary… felt just to fill the episode they added scenes haphazardly…

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Senior actor hai… they need to justify with more scenes smiley36