Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Can you pls tell what happened becoz everywhere people just bashsmiley36

megzzzz post your analysis here.. I’m aalsi! Thanks woman! 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aise toh saaara kuch writers kar rahe hai Armaan, Ruhi ya ko aur nahi. Sanjay isn't a jerk. Its writers who write him that way. Ruhi isnt shameless and delusional, writers write her that way. 

Ultimately his character is having panic attack just thinking about Ruhi Manav. And in what world is that normal?! 

And Sanjay ko dialogue bolke kya hoga. Tomorrow he will be back to taking out gussa on Abhira again. Because she's taken  for granted. Bff ruhi par gussa nikaal nahi salta coz she's too nazuk to handle even a little bit of terseness from him 🙄

Originally posted by: Trina2021

Friends Yes NO to love . 

Yes she’s getting too attached to the family and after she helps dadisa in the court I guess dadi also will be accepting her more openly 

As for Arman he’s still in love induced by guilt for Ruhi and even if he falls for Abhira eventually after Rohits arrival or something I would want Abhira to not fall for him . Bcoz that way he has to fall for her bcoz Ruhi is again back to being his brothers wife and Abhira will be an option for him that’s it 

This is the main problem we don't know that he stills loves ruhi or not (writers are giving his side what he wants) because he reminded where ruhi didn't want to get marry,dadisa said him to go

Someday we feel he still has some feelings for ruhi,someday we feel it's guilt,we feel he is attracted towards ab it's all mixture

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 2 months ago
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Actually  jab Armaan abira ko God mein utha kar lekar ja raha tha na tab sabke chehre utre huaa the  Madhav tha Jo smile kar raha thasmiley20....

RUHI IS LUSTY

Nahi sabko thodi si sharam aa rahi thi jaise koi intimate moment dekh liya ho pati-patni ka😌😌😌

Edited by MeghaBis - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She spoke sensitively but gave Vidya a reality check. Vidya cannot keep Ruhi around just to have ummeed about Rohit. It needed to be said and Abhira was very kind about it. 

You dont need to give reality check to a grieving mother so soon. That responsibility lies on her husband. It has been a mere few months that Rohit vanished. No one has any right to destroy a mother's hope. That conversation itself was useless . Abhira encouraging Armaan to talk to Manav was enough from her side. 

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Trina2021

Friends Yes NO to love . 

Yes she’s getting too attached to the family and after she helps dadisa in the court I guess dadi also will be accepting her more openly 

As for Arman he’s still in love induced by guilt for Ruhi and even if he falls for Abhira eventually after Rohits arrival or something I would want Abhira to not fall for him . Bcoz that way he has to fall for her bcoz Ruhi is again back to being his brothers wife and Abhira will be an option for him that’s it 

Agar armaan ko Rohit ki wapas aane ke baad pyar hua toh mujhe bhi nhi chahiye armaan ,abhira jaise ladki option nhi hoti ..

Iska shida matlab wahi hoga jo kabhi na kanhi ham me se bahut si log sach te hain ...,

Thik hai pyar thire thire hi shi lekin Rohit ke wapas aane ke baad hua toh bilkul nhi ...smiley21....

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Panic attack was a fault of the writer/director. There was no need to show such reaction.

And dialoguebaazi I felt he already doesnot hold Fufasa in high regard and he has seen Fufa badmouthing Abhira many times previously so he decided to release the fumes on him.

Yea it was OTT but for us it was Arman who had a panic attack when he met Ruhis future hubby and he fainted . No matter what we say but he’s definitely Ruhis soulmate bcoz a strong man doesn’t faint like that all of a sudden . He didn’t do anything close to what he did today when Rohit disappeared or declared dead . So after all these if he falls for Abhira and calls it true love I don’t know how the makers are going to justify that . 

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bluech96

megzzzz post your analysis here.. I’m aalsi! Thanks woman! 

RUHI IS LUSTY

I'll have to edit a lot of words here. The endearment that I used for Bhabhi🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Aise toh saaara kuch writers kar rahe hai Armaan, Ruhi ya ko aur nahi. Sanjay isn't a jerk. Its writers who write him that way. Ruhi isnt shameless and delusional, writers write her that way. 

Ultimately his character is having panic attack just thinking about Ruhi Manav. And in what world is that normal?! 

And Sanjay ko dialogue bolke kya hoga. Tomorrow he will be back to taking out gussa on Abhira again. Because she's taken  for granted. Bff ruhi par gussa nikaal nahi salta coz she's too nazuk to handle even a little bit of terseness from him 🙄

He was overload with emotions because ruhi did not wants to get married,dadisa send him,but it's good for , Rohit's death he doesn't know what to do