Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImPositive thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I was guessing that today would be good episode but so many good Abhimaan scenes was really good to have.

DKP is following ODD-EVEN game here. One day Armaan sa is non-redeeming and next day he wins best husband of the year award.

It’s only swinging; progress b ho kuch. 

And Armaan-Abhira had a chunni odhna scene which could have been shown with more intensity since he didn’t even zip her kameez up (which was hardly anything to be shy of, uss se zyaada toh Armaan sa ke shirt unbuttoned rehti hain deep down tak)

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I found the scene of phupasa-Kaveri-Armaan to be zabardasti… I get the purpose.. but it could have been better placed or those dialogues could have stemmed from a better reason. Poor screenplay there. 

Armaan ka dialogue of humbling yourself for your wife… I’m a sucker for those type of men.. but it did not land the mark for me today.

But I get the purpose of it! Armaan is definitely different from all the poddar men.. he has the ideology of respecting his wife and taking a stand for her!  But what CVs do with him through this track and next is a wait and watch!

(Idk if Abhimaan have accepted each other as husband and wife… so I’m not quoting abhira in the above statement lol)

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Yeah but really his wariness of Sanjay hasn't prevented Sanjay from creating problems and Armaan preemptively stopping them. 

So its kinda a filler lollipop scene. Because all this dialogue baazi acknowledging Abhira's courage and ability to speak up for right things- and  that rubbing off on him is meaningless when he doesn't recognize that if that same girl is fighting case against dadi- she must have reason to do so and genuinely believes in that cause. Suddenly in that matter, all this acknowledgement of Abhira being righteous goes for a toss. 

Hes caring for Abhira bcoz if that one year deal . He knows he’s the reason behind her mom’s death and thankfully she only needs him for a year to take care of her hence the care . I don’t find anything remotely close to love from his side to Abhira . He barely managing to care for her bcoz he’s guilt tripped and also bcoz they are legally married . Nothing else . INFACT his true concern , love whatever you call it he has only for his 2 mins love Ruhi . He didn’t even care to look for his own brother but always there to care for Ruhi . I really hope the makers make him marry Ruhi and end these soulmates endless pain and us viewers as well 👍

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He doesn't seem to actually care for Abhira. After watching her struggle, finally his kathor Expressions and stance melted enough to be a decent human being and help her up the stairs. Khaana banaya but khilane ka time nahi tha. But sanjay ko pravachan dene ka time tha.  Ek zip tak nahi lagaya Abhira ke dress ka- by exercising  haq and making Abhira comfortable and instead called his bff to help Abhira so she can see how he is not physically comfortable with Abhira and rejoice. Tab mummy ko nahi bulaya to help Abhira. And chappal pehnaya but why does she need to wear footwear inside the house?! Pointless lollipop scene just for Armaan to do dialoguebaazi with Sanjay. No actual purpose. 

The good moment of Armaan losing shit with Ruhi was ruined because he immediately apologized to her. 

Then the way he acted with getting some panic attack just thinking of Ruhi Manav ruins whatever little good husband behavior we got 🙄

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Yo even Ruhi suspected Armaan was lying 

Explore laughing woman GIFs

The zipper give her a little peace of mind 

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Armaan and Abhira have care for each other, and good chemistry, so it looks like they are in love 

Wrong. They are very much friends.

Abhira is getting attached to the Poddar Family, since she doesn’t have one to start with, she’s not necessarily falling in love with Armaan.

Today’s salwar scene showed that.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Odd even bhi thik seh nahi hota. 

He's not even fully swinging in his pendulum giri. He was barely being caring husband but we got him instantly apologize to Ruhi for rightfully losing his cool as if she's too nasuk to handle it. And he is having panic attack at the prospect of Ruhi Manav. 🙄 If Ruhi heard about this from Goenkas, can anyone really blame her for building castles in the air?! Ofc she will think her dear Armaan is unable to even think of her with another man. 

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It’s so funny.

I’m positive he’s going to go after Abhira after she leaves the house bc he’s guilty that he left her alone and she’s “injured” 

Wont have anything to do with his words

also love how Roohi waits for Armaan to apologize to her, she’s so entitled

That’s why Roohi-Abhira always fight. Abhira doesn’t apologize to Roohi. Armaan immediately apologized to her so she’s all nice to him again.