Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: sandhir.candy

Hi guys… I am new in this forum & it has been years since I was last active on India-forum. It has been so long that first I forgot my own account’s name & then password! smiley36

I have been following this show on & off & was silent reader of this forum from last few days. & as usual I am here to give my two cents on the show & it’s characters!smiley17

I know people are really depressed with Armaan’s character & the episode today! But I think today’s episode was not that bad & in fact there is some progress in my opinion. It was an overall good episode. I will give my own opinion of the characters of the famous trio.

Ruhi : I believe her character has been really consistent & in fact stuck in one place since the beginning of the show, ARMAAN. She was wrong to go ahead with marriage when she knew she can’t forget Armaan. & she is responsible for ruining Rohit’s life. But she is really clear that she loves Armaan only & no one else has any space in her heart. & She has been true to her character & will only be happy when she has her moments with Armaan. & will be upset to witness any kind of proximity between Armaan & Abhira. Now I know, her “bich ka rasta” has sparked many arguments over here about EMA & it could be interpreted as one, but what I took from that scene was her wish to come clean in front of the family about their soulmate love & somehow convince them for their relationship & may be marriage, if possible. Which she wanted to do since her engagement day. This thought has taken root once again in Ruhi’s mind since family has accepted Rohit’s death & Armaan’s marriage is anyway a deal in her eyes.

In short, her character is immoral to love another brother & marry another to stay close to her soulmate wala love. Her moral compass is twisted & was/is cheating Rohit emotionally & mentally & is ready to cross physical limits any given day, if only Armaan gives a go ahead signal. She pretty much one dimensional character in this regard.

Abhira: what can I say about her, she is headstrong & a very strong woman. She is bubbly & full on entertainment. Her character is the main reason I was attracted to this show in this gen, otherwise I haven’t seen even a single episode of the first gen of this show. She is the soul of the show & brings liveliness to it. There was also arguments about her being wrong to doubt Dadisa. Once again I disgress. She didn’t doubt Dadisa, in fact she wanted to clear her name by co operating with her by countering all the evidences that are against her. Yes, Dadisa’s ego was hurt when Abhira said ek baar boliye ki iss sab me aapka koi haath nahi tha. But she didn’t mean to offend or doubt her then. She just doesn’t know how to word her thoughts & speaks her heart out without thinking. It’s like you know when we say to someone tu bas yeh bol, aur fir dekh main yeh or woh wagera kar dunga. She exploded after Dadisa insulted her & she is hot-headed herself so everything went downhill & then she impulsively went ahead to believe the evidences in front of her for the time-being until she discovers anything otherwise. Which she should have done from the get go from professional stand point, but she is getting emotionally attached to everyone in the family & that’s why she is starting to get hurt from their behaviour. I do believe she is slowly starting to fall in love with Armaan, but there is a long way to go. She is attached to Armaan & wants her photograph with him in his bedroom walls. She doesn’t realise why that is so & although she is constantly talking about one year deal marriage, it’s mostly to remind herself that she shouldn’t feel hurt or any other way whenever Ruhi or Armaan behaves or talks rudely to her & she feels uncomfortable about their closeness & “friendship”. I believe she is heading towards heartbreak whenever the soulmate revelation comes out. She will be hurt & will give Armaan earful for all the lies & deceits. But she will walk away from him, not to make way for Ruhi but bcz that’s what they had agreed on from the very beginning & she knew at the end that there was someone else in Armaan’s life although she didn’t know who that someone was. Even if it will hurt her but she is a strong willed person & is capable enough to make tough decisions.

At least that’s what I believe her character to be. But you never know what cvs will do with her character in the future. They are capable of butchering any good character for certain track or TRPs. smiley39

Armaan: The most controversial character of the forum, not bcz he is more at fault than Ruhi, but bcz he is supposed to be the ML of the show. In my eyes, he is a weak willed character ( bcz of all the suffering he endured in Poddar house & trauma) & comes with a lot of baggage. A simple girl like Abhira will suffer tremendously being with him if he didn’t change. Armaan is a character who fell in love with Ruhi, but she went ahead & got engaged to his brother while he was out of town bcz of important work. He talked it out with her & cleared all the misunderstanding with her but refused to stand up & admit his love in front of his family due to his fear of hurting & losing them. Everyone is asking what is he so guilty about when Ruhi herself went ahead to get married with Rohit. He isn’t guilty about that & believe that to be miscommunication & misunderstanding, but is guilty about not being strong enough to stand up for himself & his soulmate wala love. & he is even more guilty about asking Ruhi to go ahead with the marriage. As that’s what essentially ruined her life. He is a flawed character & vowed to himself & Ruhi that he will not marry or love anyone else. May be bcz he believed he will not love anyone else or for whatever other reason. ( stupid I tell you.smiley24) We all know he broke his promise by marrying Abhira bcz of circumstances & in today’s episode I believe he is leaning towards starting to get attached with Abhira & slowly (turtle paced) started his journey to fall in love with Abhira as well. Of course there is a long way to go for him.

Before today’s episode I always believed him to be more attached/attracted or whatever he believes his feelings to be towards Ruhi, but he was/is more inclined towards Ruhi than Abhira. But from today’s episode I have hope that he will slowly start to change that.

You know before today’s episode he always lied to Abhira about their relationship & his feelings towards Ruhi. & you can’t deny it as he himself was beating himself up for losing control on himself in that abandoned house & hugging & being carried away in emotions & that’s cheating. Even if you consider his marriage to be a deal & not cheating with Abhira, then towards Rohit & he is deceiving his whole family. & although it’s a deal marriage what he is doing is equally immoral as he is constantly lying about his relationship with Ruhi being just friends & is still emotionally attached to Ruhi, be it guilt or whatever. I know Ruhi always guilt trips Armaan with her DDP, but the fact remains that he was always more leaned towards Ruhi emotionally than towards Abhira.

Be it guilt, attachment or whatever other emotions, Armaan always felt it more towards Ruhi bcz of her constant DDP speeches. I know he should feel more guilt, concern towards Abhira bcz her situation & everything that happened with her is far worse but Abhira doesn’t guilt trip him. Or never openly asks for his concern, sympathy or any sort of support. So it is always easy for Armaan to ignore it & his feelings towards her especially bcz Abhira always lightens the atmosphere with her pj & one liners. Even in yesterday’s episode he was emotionally disturbed bcz of Ruhi & was constantly thinking about her when he had many other things to worry about. I am uncomfortable with how comfortable he is with holding Ruhi’s hand or other close proximity with her. He needs to stop being comfortable with it & it will only happen when he falls in love with Abhira & realises.

But today in the spur of the moment, he announced himself real husband of Abhira. Although he is still far away from falling in love with Abhira but today for the first time he lied about his feelings to Ruhi. I know it is feeding Ruhi’s delusions more & more, but before today’s episode I never thought he was feeding Ruhi’s delusion & in fact was hiding his feeling & was more afraid to cross the line.Right now even he himself is not aware of his budding feelings towards Abhira & will be in denial for long as well. But boy is it going to backfire on him in the future! ( hopefully) I hope he will have to work his ass off to get Abhira back. ( if not, i will not mind another new hero for Abhira. Armaan can slave away his life in Poddar house & for that ungrateful family)

I know everyone is upset about precap of him calling Abhira chor, I am also upset about it. But let’s discuss it when it airs.

Phew, I think that’s all. I am out of practice & I don’t think I will have the patience to write such long paragraphs ever again. smiley26smiley37

PS : Just chill & enjoy the show, although triangle of this show is annoying but right now it is less toxic than most other shows. & that says something about the condition of ITV. smiley39

Good analysis. Well put. Please make a new post/thread & copy this there, so that what you have written gets more visibility and everyone reads it. 

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

They have to show ar relation with his family (each member)which they are not exploring now it's enough Ruhi's ddp and ar ruhi scenes 

Triangle kheechenge rubber k jaise aur badmei baki mei concentrate karenge yeh log.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

They both love each other. But deal bich me AA gyi hai. And after hug jo convo hua tha. 

They both said ki Mera type ni hai. 

Both don't want to accept. And armaan wi to bs ab kl behosh hoga and kl bi bash hoga. 

Wi bnda apni biwi k liye, daadi, maa k liye wese hi dukhi hai. Bhabhiji ne ek aur kaam de diya. Ldke ko khana khane ka time ni Mila. 

And now bashing hogi ki bhabhi ki shadi ni krani isi liye behosh ho gya.

🤦

smiley36

Ab uske bash hone se unhein buzz milta hai toh vo toh nhi ab kuch kiya nhi ja sakta...

Koi nhi ab aise hi dekhna padega..

Bhabhiji kahin nhi jayengi..

Sitara loves triangles...favourite geomatrical shape of its..

Only trp topper show had triangle in reverse where female in centre baki every other show male in centre...

I think kuch major hua hoga otherwise ar ne abhira ko is tarah se nhi bolna tha..

He trusted her when his own family narrated whole drunken incident to him toh kuch hua hi hoga..

,jab dadisa ke khilaaf hai proofs toh abhira also doubted her so agar its something like that than ar doubt on ab will also make sense to me..

But aise hi ake toxic ml ki tarah chillana shuru kar diya toh fir mein tayyar hoon uski dhulayi karne ko..

Filhal I am more concerned that we are here for another parallel dream-catcher one...🙄

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Aur gaana ke bare me thoda roshni daalo dear ..smiley36ok thik hai koi baat nhi kr raha ,smiley36lekin me na mood aur kharab bhi nhi Krna chahti lekin..

Iss gaane me koi burai nhi hai ok I luv this song and Arijit Singh also smiley27lekin problem yeh hai ki yeh gaana ladko ke liye hai sayad (ps mujhe aisa laga )

Logon ki opinion mujhe alag ho sekti hai 

Lekin yeh gaana do bhai /do dost (ladko)ke liye hai sayad lekin ek husband aur wife ke liye yeh gaana mujhe thoda ajeeb laga smiley20thik hai thik hai abhi unko dost dikha rehe hai lekin phir bhi ...

Roohi ke liye sare A1gaane woh bhi romantic wala smiley8

Jis din Ruhi Goenka house gai thi aur use laga ki armaanon se Lene aaye Hain tab usne visualise Kiya ki armaanon se hak kar raha hai tab ek bahut hi achcha gazal pesh hua tha vah mera favourite ghazal tha jab barbad hua tha woh gaana ek classic gana tha Jo uske liye barbad Kiya gaya tha ,smiley7...

Editor ka bhi fault hai yahan pe mujhe aisa laga 

Woh is situation mein ek meaningful gana play kar sake jyada romantic bhi nahin ho aur jyada Ajeeb bhi nahin ho jaise ki ( kaun hai tu,, kya tu Lage ,, bas chale na kyu mere tere aage )aise type..

Lekin jab Sara episode hi wahiyat Diya to ek gane ke upar itna kyon matha matha kharap kr rehi hoon 🤭🤣

Shant ho jao...

AbhiMaan songs are always more on friendship side..

We can't do anything about it..

Mera issye bhabhiji hai..unhein thoda time baad entry do...

Baki kuch krte rahe...😅

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

smiley36

Ab uske bash hone se unhein buzz milta hai toh vo toh nhi ab kuch kiya nhi ja sakta...

Koi nhi ab aise hi dekhna padega..

Bhabhiji kahin nhi jayengi..

Sitara loves triangles...favourite geomatrical shape of its..

Only trp topper show had triangle in reverse where female in centre baki every other show male in centre...

I think kuch major hua hoga otherwise ar ne abhira ko is tarah se nhi bolna tha..

He trusted her when his own family narrated whole drunken incident to him toh kuch hua hi hoga..

,jab dadisa ke khilaaf hai proofs toh abhira also doubted her so agar its something like that than ar doubt on ab will also make sense to me..

But aise hi ake toxic ml ki tarah chillana shuru kar diya toh fir mein tayyar hoon uski dhulayi karne ko..

Filhal I am more concerned that we are here for another parallel dream-catcher one...🙄

That's y I m on leave tomorrow 😂

Nephy1 thumbnail

Than strange it is..

How the person who gave such unique and beautiful scenes to them reached to this level...

Nephy1 thumbnail

That's y I m on leave tomorrow 😂

smiley36smiley36

I also will see agar dream catched ka bhi parallel de diya toh mein court room drama se hi shuru karungi fir..

Dk_2024 thumbnail

smiley36smiley36

I also will see agar dream catched ka bhi parallel de diya toh mein court room drama se hi shuru karungi fir..

I m very clear no bhabhi marriage drama, no bhabhiji jeth scene, no more bad mouthing to abhira by armaan, and then actually giving Gyan to fufa. I love him but I will be on leave. 

I didn't like manav actor too much. He is so boring to watch. 

Nephy1 thumbnail

I m very clear no bhabhi marriage drama, no bhabhiji jeth scene, no more bad mouthing to abhira by armaan, and then actually giving Gyan to fufa. I love him but I will be on leave. 

I didn't like manav actor too much. He is so boring to watch. 

Yeah yeah if you can manage..

Prefer your mental peace..

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Than strange it is..

How the person who gave such unique and beautiful scenes to them reached to this level...

Rishi depends on Assistant Directors and DOP.  It's possible some of them must have left the show. Otherwise half of the time he is in absentia. 

Series director ie Romesh Karla is a better director.