Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Same here..

Actually AbhiMaan scenes not changes,they become little bit rushed and bhabhiji always in centre and than complete parallels between AbhiMaan and RuHaan..

Yes this centre is ruining it more smiley21

Dk_2024 thumbnail

I already said her character stinks..

She is not vamp..but she is moral-less..as vamps generally are...

Her intentions are pretty clear...And I strongly believes she doesn't love ar at all...he is her obsession and lust...thats it.

I don't want to watch her with Rohit now. No I can't tolerate her with Rohit also. 

Edited by Dk_2024 - 2 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

True 💯

Armaan is a responsible beta of the house. 

He managed all responsibility alone. He needs someone support. But bhabhi to aur uski unnecessary responsibility de deti hai. 

He needed abhira. Jb use papa k liye court Jana pda to she saved his mother from yuvraj. 

She is sharing his responsibilities. 

They're actually working as a team. Bs ye case k matter me gdbd hai. 

Even charu case me, armaan took Charu responsibility with abhira. 

I just loved auto scene. When abhira said ki armaan ki Best friend ne use duty di hai and ab hum dono ko duty Puri karni pdegi. ❤️

Such a lovely scene and meaning.

Actually I ways felt that slowly steadily abhira will start making his family her family and in turn will continue to become his only family..

Ek time aa hi jayega when abhira will be worried about his family and he will be worried more about abhira..

Ruhi can't be a better prtner for ar..

She needs support to even walk,talk...

Armaan needs someone who can walk and talk with him,for him...

So RuHaan ka vase hi bahut weak hai but yeh thope hi ja rahe hai hum par...

Baki I have to go now..

Good night..🙂

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Rishi depends on Assistant Directors and DOP.  It's possible some of them must have left the show. Otherwise half of the time he is in absentia. 

Series director ie Romesh Karla is a better director. 

If romesh is not part of the team better bring him 

Director also have impact on scenes 

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Actually I ways felt that slowly steadily abhira will start making his family her family and in turn will continue to become his only family..

Ek time aa hi jayega when abhira will be worried about his family and he will be worried more about abhira..

Ruhi can't be a better prtner for ar..

She needs support to even walk,talk...

Armaan needs someone who can walk and talk with him,for him...

So RuHaan ka vase hi bahut weak hai but yeh thope hi ja rahe hai hum par...

Baki I have to go now..

Good night..🙂

Gud nite all

See you soon 

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Good analysis. Well put. Please make a new post/thread & copy this there, so that what you have written gets more visibility and everyone reads it. 

thank you, & posted on the main forum. But I don’t think anyone will have patience to read it whole, even I found it too lengthy after posting it! smiley37

Now I realise why I was so impatient while writing it! smiley36

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

I think jab yeh (abhimaan )love confess karenge tab yeh dono thoda se time ke baad separate ho jayega in yrkkh i think

Ha separation toh hoga hi

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Shant ho jao...

AbhiMaan songs are always more on friendship side..

We can't do anything about it..

Mera issye bhabhiji hai..unhein thoda time baad entry do...

Baki kuch krte rahe...😅

the more we rant the more they give . negative free publicity is going for their shown characters. Why will they stop unless their trp gets affected. They dance more with trp being stable and cringe insertion. This has been there from long long. Show running is important for them not the morality or values. What they want to show society any relationship is under bus except a man and a woman. I thought a positive story will come out after toxicity of families served. But na they imported cringe . 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

I don't know about his work related to previous season but here i find him at fault 

What has he done ? 

They better change if he ruining couple scenes 

DKP isn't SOl productions they won't change episode director. Rishi is with the team for almost 12 years. Harshad aur Pranali ko sirf script dena ke baad entire scene used to be directed by AD. Romesh is in charge of Anupama he won't come. 4th actors have a steady team, they are lucky. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Honestly slow burn romance is fine. Nok jhok, fights are fine. Forever time before he realizes love for Abhira is fine. 

All we want is a consistent clear progression away from  ruhi and getting over her. 

People can tolerate Ruhi cringe if its one sided delusions and not reciprocated by Armaan in ANY way. Every time he runs behind her, goes out of the way for her he fully dilutes the impact of saying things like- you are Rohit ki biwi, nothing can happen between us. 

If he remains steadfastly at a certain distance and keeps s "friendly distance"  instead of getting too "friendly", it'll all be fine.