Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Just like Rohit Sen from Sreemoyi the Marathi version of Anuj aka Ashutosh has also been killed off which is sad as I’m sure he was wayyyyyy better than the phaltu Majboor loser in the Hindi version.

Why WHY WHYYYYYYY CAN’T THEY KILL THE LOSER ANUJ IN THIS SHOW smiley19smiley19smiley26
https://twitter.com/Komal_A05/status/1765382007201358229

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ahh! The thread title misled me to believe and get excited that Anuj’s death would be coming up soon. I’m sad now smiley19smiley37

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Ahh! The thread title misled me to believe and get excited that Anuj’s death would be coming up soon. I’m sad now smiley19smiley37

Don’t worry I’m sure our wish will come true very soon. Anuj’s place has been taken by Yashdeep and MAA is bek to serving Shahs so hopefully this paves way for Anuj’s well deserved exit.

He should move on with Shruti and live happily with her and Aadya never to be seen again smiley9

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Same!!!I thought finally….this Majboor Aadmi is dying and will get Mukti from this pyaar naam ka torture.

But I really hope and pray…rajan Shahi follows the other regional versions and kills of Anuj….but am 200% sure, Maa will move on with a new man unlike the other versions and keep serving Shahs, might just also celebrate Holi, Navratri and Valentines…..Anuj ki khusi aur aatma ki santi ke liye 😂

Criticiser thumbnail

By the time Anooj is dead she’ll probably be onto Simp 7 and will be praying for Deepu Ji ki Khusi while still slaving as Unpaid Maid for Shahs smiley36

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Marathi version is also by Tama Shahis na. Hope, they implement the same here so the focus can be on AnupaMaid and her filthy phemli. Can't even watch a second of Majboor's scenes nowadays 

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

DKP usse Jane nhi dega 

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj Tak tumhara dukhmukh shah nhi maara vo aur jawaan ho gaya mere AK bhi nhi marega . Aayi badi

Anuj kapadia is a very popular character 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 1 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Just like Rohit Sen from Sreemoyi the Marathi version of Anuj aka Ashutosh has also been killed off which is sad as I’m sure he was wayyyyyy better than the phaltu Majboor loser in the Hindi version.

Why WHY WHYYYYYYY CAN’T THEY KILL THE LOSER ANUJ IN THIS SHOW smiley19smiley19smiley26
https://twitter.com/Komal_A05/status/1765382007201358229

ok, I just watched clip. Although I don't understand Marathi, the line "nava pravas... " was deja vu from the "naya safar" promos we keep getting every other week for Maa! smiley24smiley22smiley44

bhasha anek bhav(torture/taking viewers for a ride) eksmiley37smiley37

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good for him.. Dying is much better than being this level useless & unneeded .... smiley37I thought he was getting a heart attack but Shruti called and interrupted yamraj smiley21