Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

The topic of the post almost scared me for a second as I thought it was about AnupaMaid and if she perishes then what will happen to the Nayi Udaan/Naya Safar that millions are waiting to watch smiley19

But it's Balti and hence disposable. Nothing should happen to the (sasta green screen wala) Amreeka Adventure smiley16

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Of course, everyone who tries to talk any sense into Maa will reach their final destination.... i.e inside a pic frame on the wall. Ex - Kanta Maa, Kurmaa....smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by SmithaRam - 3 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thankfully, the seasoned actors have been spared this crapfest.

Now the show only consists of Shahs and Anupama's cheerleaders. Way to go!

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Pretty sure before dying she would have confessed her sins (there weren’t any tbh) and would’ve asked Anuj to say her apologies to Anupama whenever and if ever he meets her.

Maya dead, MD dead, Kanta dead, Samar dead and Bapuji to aur jawan ho gaye🤷🏻‍♀️ Next who 🤔

I hope Barkha Bhabhi and Ankush Bhai are alive somewhere.

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

What about Yashpal bein Anuj ka papa, Samar’s mentally challenged doppleganger etc etc,this site writes articles like DKP writers do script, beech mein chod do ya promo mein kuch asli mein kuch aursmiley37

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Of course, everyone who tries to talk any sense into Maa will reach their final destination.... i.e inside a pic frame on the wall. Ex - Kanta Maa, Kurmaa....smiley37smiley37smiley37

Maa will hang Kurma’s frame in the kitchen next to the knife and chopping boardsmiley37 it’ll be a gentle reminder to all saases who scheme against their bahussmiley36 Baa is obviously exempt from that list, she can only be venerated for her sinssmiley9 cause maa said sosmiley36

Edited by hinz - 3 months ago
Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is also quite possible DKP is changing scripts frequently based on their budget, mood, and their interpretation of audiences' sentiments. Or these so called self-proclaimed media channels bringing live updates must be cooking stories that will get them maximum views. Mostly, it is a combination of both factors. But I enjoy reading all this garbage. Extremely funny!😂

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

It is also quite possible DKP is changing scripts frequently based on their budget, mood, and their interpretation of audiences' sentiments. Or these so called self-proclaimed media channels bringing live updates must be cooking stories that will get them maximum views. Mostly, it is a combination of both factors. But I enjoy reading all this garbage. Extremely funny!😂

thats exactly how it is, DKP is changing scripts every other day, koi thos idea ya story kabhi thi hi nahi… 

I think we(barring a few) are all here to troll the show, nobody cares for the story anymore

Criticiser thumbnail

Kahaan meri Beeji babe aur kahaan ye Balti smiley11

Glad she’s gone such a useless waste of space she was from a famous dancer to bechari bikharan!