Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

It's a catch 22

Either they make the show gripping n crispy and end when it's supposed to..or overstretch n keep it running. Audience complains in both the cases 

no actually if they do not show saas bahu or toxic ML and sobbing FL story it never get TRP in first place 

Like anupama show only toxic shows get importance not anuj and his family as they are not so toxic so no kaand and dramas 

so contnue to shw FL worshipping ex hubby ex saas sasur 

which never happens in real life 

after divorce which woam in world go daily to ex hubby house no one in USA will go forget india 

They will avoid ex hubby moholla only for remaining life 

also which kids live with step mom and dad leaving own mom alone

all sort of impossible scenario for ITV TrP 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

There r exceptions..one TV show Wagle ki Duniya has a better storyline and much better things to learn from compared to few crappy recent hits

Wagle shows daily issues which middle class faces but sometimes it's too Over the top overacting 

That wagle ki wife overacting ki dukaan dakoo praising her as Devi uff smiley26

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rajeev, I love you but plz don't do this. You are finally getting decent work, stop burning bridges.

Just wear blinkers and get on with it. Paani me rehke magarmach se bair ain't a good idea.

Edited by Daebak - 2 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

There r exceptions..one TV show Wagle ki Duniya has a better storyline and much better things to learn from compared to few crappy recent hits

I'm not talking about just storyline. by quality, i mean those bgm effects, stretching 1 story, 1 track, 1 scene unnecessarily as long as possible. Unnecessary close shots. Hadd se zyada slow moments. Also, lighting, the way a scene is shot n edited, is different in movies n serials. If I post 2 scenes of 1 movie n 1 serial of India everyone can tell which is movie's scene n which is serial's scene. But it's not the case with foreign shows n movies.

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

which tv actors do that? I feel all are arrogant and don't want to accept that their work is inferior. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

no actually if they do not show saas bahu or toxic ML and sobbing FL story it never get TRP in first place 

Like anupama show only toxic shows get importance not anuj and his family as they are not so toxic so no kaand and dramas 

so contnue to shw FL worshipping ex hubby ex saas sasur 

which never happens in real life 

after divorce which woam in world go daily to ex hubby house no one in USA will go forget india 

They will avoid ex hubby moholla only for remaining life 

also which kids live with step mom and dad leaving own mom alone

all sort of impossible scenario for ITV TrP 

Ok

I don't watch Anupama or its prototypes. Only stuff I watch on TV r few of Sab shows n Indian Idol, JDJ, Shark Tank . Itna bas hai mere liye 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Wagle shows daily issues which middle class faces but sometimes it's too Over the top overacting 

That wagle ki wife overacting ki dukaan dakoo praising her as Devi uff smiley26

They can't get rid of sitcom stereotypes 😄