Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I am sick of seeing Ruhi’s and Arman’s DDP. The former decided to marry Rohit in anger within two days because she thought Arman betrayed her and now she is playing victim that she was forced to go ahead with the wedding. Arman, on the other hand,  is a moronic character. He knows he was not at fault vis a vis Ruhi not trusting him and marrying his younger brother yet he easily gets guilt tripped by Ruhi by just shedding some tears, forgetting that the same woman had scant regard for his brother and the sanctity of the marriage she had with him. His first instinct is to run after her and make endless vacuous promises to placate her.

Only an idiot or a hopeless lover can exhibit such behavior. Take your picking.

Edited by Lostin90s - 2 months ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Abhira  remembered her n Rohit’s cute moments , felt sad and there were  tears in her eyes too when Dadisa declared him death. But she is more connected to Ruhi than Rohit and she also said I saw how sad Ruhi was ,she assumed Ruhi is sad for Rohit and being lonely. So she is happy for Ruhi that finally she can move on.  how can she go btwn BBF’s when  Armaan clearly said he will talk to his BBF. 

All that is fine. My problem is they just declared Rohit dead. Normal families isko MAATAM manana bolte hain. Yeh log has khel rahe hai, muffins baant rahe hai. Goenkas toh looked like as if picnic mein aayen ho. They were so happy. Wtf was all that? 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Seems like a laughable epi..

Someone is declared dead and FL is distributing sweets,OMG...its the most funniest thing I am hearing..

Leave aside happiness for ruhi...

How can sweets be distributed on death declarationsmiley29

Chakkar aa rahe hai mujhe...smiley36

I thought I was the only one who found it odd… someone is dead and Abhira is distributing sweets for Ruhi’s remarriage.. I agree her intentions were pure but it looked very odd.. she must have followed Armaan and witnessed the eternal ddp of soulmate… that would have made sense…

and not a single person had the brain cells to say let’s give Ruhi some time to accept the truth, immediately second marriage ka proposal de diya… Har problem ka solution shaadi nahi hoti.. yeh dkp kab samjega 🤦‍♀️

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I understand dadisa had the conclusion to accept that Rohit is dead, but to not discuss it with his mother at all was wrong. Vidya just walk in and see a portrait of her son and garland ready was very heart breaking. 

Lostin90s thumbnail

Abhira was such a clever girl but she is becoming stupid after spending most of her time in the company of idiots.

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I understand dadisa had the conclusion to accept that Rohit is dead, but to not discuss it with his mother at all was wrong. Vidya just walk in and see a portrait of her son and garland ready was very heart breaking. 

yeah like so traumatizing just tragic 

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Befikre

All that is fine. My problem is they just declared Rohit dead. Normal families isko MAATAM manana bolte hain. Yeh log has khel rahe hai, muffins baant rahe hai. Goenkas toh looked like as if picnic mein aayen ho. They were so happy. Wtf was all that? 

Except Dadi and Vidya almost everyone including Ruhi accepted Rohit will not come back. They completely forgot about him and moved on dancing and celebrating during makara sankranthi ,when it’s not even a month he is gone. Now it’s been few months at least.

Goenka’s will be happy as usual they r disgusting ppl who forces their daughters to get married again after her husband dies so they can deck up and dance. They didn’t even care to go chk Ruhi when she ran away crying. Wigwali also knows about 2min noodles but still she let Armaan go talk to her but didn’t follow and stop him. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

There is a 2 way to story move forward

1.Rohit's re entry

2.Truth revelation 

Either there is no way because love track will be pushed far as they can

Truth reveal is all I want, we need some dhamaka drama 

this stupid dragging of no story needs to end 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its not like they just found out about Rohit.  He's been missing for a while. Dadi just said it out loud that they should accept he is not coming back.