Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Did they show Abhira distributing cup cakes ? Hotstar mein cut kiya kya vo scene ? I didn’t watch. Anyway she wants to go and talk to Ruhi as she saw how sad Ruhi was but jholmate went to console so she was actually happy that Dadisa finally agreed and asked Ruhi to move on. She is actually happy for Ruhi. She didn’t want Ruhi to get married immediately,she is happy she didn’t have to obey the poddar’s house rules but go back to her grand parents house and live her life the way she wants. 

She was distributing muffins to Goenkas. Tomorrow she will give to Armaan also as per BTS. 

I am fine with her being happy about Dadisa agreeing. But her first reaction to Rohit being declared dead should have been sadness (only Vidya, Ruhi , Dadi and Armaan looked sad to me). Abhira immediately got happy ki Ruhi ka ghar bas jayega. 

I don't know but I found it weird considering Ruhi was right next to her and was kinda mortified. She was literally in shock. Least I expected was her to go after her along with Armaan and not stand there coz last night she gave most support to Ruhi and sunaoed Lori. 

There is a 2 way to story move forward

1.Rohit's re entry

2.Truth revelation 

Either there is no way because love track will be pushed far as they can

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Seems like a laughable epi..

Someone is declared dead and FL is distributing sweets,OMG...its the most funniest thing I am hearing..

Leave aside happiness for ruhi...

How can sweets be distributed on death declarationsmiley29

Chakkar aa rahe hai mujhe...smiley36

Originally posted by: Befikre

She was distributing muffins to Goenkas. Tomorrow she will give to Armaan also as per BTS. 

I am fine with her being happy about Dadisa agreeing. But her first reaction to Rohit being declared dead should have been sadness (only Vidya, Ruhi , Dadi and Armaan looked sad to me). Abhira immediately got happy ki Ruhi ka ghar bas jayega. 

I don't know but I found it weird considering Ruhi was right next to her and was kinda mortified. She was literally in shock. Least I expected was her to go after her along with Armaan and not stand there coz last night she gave most support to Ruhi and sunaoed Lori. 

Abhira was sad as she remembered him but dadisa next thing made her happy 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I will never like the Goenkas,  Nasyt Manish and his misfits sidekicks.  

Didn't he say that  woman and Manav will meet and if they like each other before they talk marriage

. So what the hell happen. 

DKP don't you know any other alphabet, I had to think to make sure

I'm applying the right name to the person 

Manish, Madhav, Manoj, Manisha & Manav 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 months ago
DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It looks like the change in Abhira’s character is bc she thinks Roohi’s friendship is zaroori for Armaan

Armaan and Abhira have become each others bestest friends and Abhira will do anything for his happiness

So she’s making peace with Roohi and fixing their problems 

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Befikre

Abhira  remembered her n Rohit’s cute moments , felt sad and there were  tears in her eyes too when Dadisa declared him death. But she is more connected to Ruhi than Rohit and she also said I saw how sad Ruhi was ,she assumed Ruhi is sad for Rohit and being lonely. So she is happy for Ruhi that finally she can move on.  how can she go btwn BBF’s when  Armaan clearly said he will talk to his BBF. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Filler episode

Shockingly dadi is cool with dusri shaadi and feels sad for Ruhi's state . Abhira is the only person with her heart in right place. And she is happy to see dadi being progressive and approving Ruhi moving on.

Armaan running behind Ruhi is SO frickin dramatic- pointlessly. He could have let Abhira talk to Ruhi. But ofc he needs to go console his bff/ex. If he is truly uninterested in her as a life partner anymore and sees her as Rohit's wife- either he needs to locate Rohit or he needs to support her moving on with dusri shaadi/moving out of Poddar house. Instead he promises that he will "fix things" for her . she guilt-trips him again and he is crying. this cycle is never ending. Like WTF. this pointless angst over 2 min maggi love is honestly too ridiculous

I would have understood Ruhis anger/irritation/tears if she was pissed about the announcement of this Manav dude ka rishta happening publicly without anyone telling her first. but her anger or sadness seems to be more because she wanted Armaan to marry her after Rohit was accepted as dead. and she claims Rohit ke time par she was "forced" in 2 days to proceed with rishtaa and she is still accusing him of marrying Abhira. Who he marries is not her business AFTER she has agreed to marry someone else herself. Her family would not have forced her if she objected to Rohit after realizing who he was. but she chose to get married even after knowing everything just to have a shot at EMA. And Armaan is so useless. This is the best opportunity to let her go and move on- but nahi, he needs to cry about Ruhi's bechaariness and his own helplessness. If he really wants Ruhi, why doesnt he dump Abhira- divorce her and just offer to marry Ruhi himself. his constant rona dhona about his and Ruhi's non existent love story is so grating.

Abhira is such a sweet heart. She even tells P-Nanu that sasural to sasural transfer is too rushed and they should give Ruhi time and space. These Poddars, Goenkas and these 2 jokers- Ruhi/Armaan dont deserve Abhira in their life. She is practical, good natured and sweet but everyone else here has a closet full of crap inside them

I agree Armaan running after Ruhi was so dramatic and inappropriate… and he should have kept on looking for Rohit if he really cared for Ruhi n Vidya ‘s happiness..  how will he fix things for Ruhi .. basically he was expecting that once he gets separated from Abhira .. his duty is done .. then Dadi will agree to his and Ruhi ki shadi otherwise both can coexist like silent single folks behaving like a couple ..

Abhira feeding cupcakes was stupid it is inappropriate after such a serious situation acceptance .. 

What she wanted was right that Ruhi be given a time to settle in a profession.. but swarna was rude but she was not wrong that she knows better for Ruhi .. ( if you let aside Abhira being related to them ) and they have got a very good rishta for Ruhi …a family they know very well a boy they are seeing … so why should they waste this opportunity.. not necessary they will get another chance like this again

but as we know nothing will happen . Ruhi will live on in Poddar house and gradually people will think of replacing Abhira with Ruhi for Armaan 

so long Abhira does not get involved with Armaan it’s all right we are as it is not shipping them together 

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Seems like a laughable epi..

Someone is declared dead and FL is distributing sweets,OMG...its the most funniest thing I am hearing..

Leave aside happiness for ruhi...

How can sweets be distributed on death declarationsmiley29

Chakkar aa rahe hai mujhe...smiley36

Death declaration ke baad immediately shaadi proposal bhi kiya both Poddar’s and Goenka’s tho muh meeta karna bantha hai smiley36
  Ruhi bhi ladoo bant dethi agar Kisi ne Manav ke jagah Armaan se shadi propose kiya hotha tho

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

You know i want ki Ruhi and Armaan past na will reveal by Swarna. I mean aise toh sab waise hi armaan and ruhi ki bajayenge par swarna nahi bachni chahiye from bashing.

Armaan running behind Ruhi and listening her katha is not new but its boring for me. Par I won't say anything cause bola usko jaata hain jisse koi farak pade. Na writer humari sunenge and na hi armaan ko ruhi ki peeche bhagana band karenge. Why waste energy

Abhira is a girl of heart of gold but baby don't dwell in this things. Ye daldal hain ek baar gayi toh bahar nahi aa payegi rehne de concentrate on your studies.

I want to see Surekha and Swarna latka hua face when Abhira bash them I can't help it they made me wanna throw up atleast there screen space would be worth watching when they are bashed.

P.S I am a peace loving person but there is devil living inside me somewhere which want to bash them kash meri khawaish puri ho jaye.

Edited by KajalRai21 - 3 months ago