I'll cry too if I was related to Goenka's too, but she thought she'll be 

leaving her jholmate 

Sasural to Sasural Transfer smiley37smiley37smiley37

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Befikre

She was a clever girl when she used to doubt their friendship. She could see Ruhi doesn't look at Armaan like a friend. Abhi randomly she flipped and thinks Armaan ke liye Ruhi ki friendship bahot important hai. How? They are BIL SIL ffs. They weren't childhood besties jinka unbreakable bond hai. They literally met 2 days before the wedding. She saw Ruhi holding Armaans hand yesterday also. Then why has she stopped doubting them? 

More than this horrendous writing, Abhira's degradation makes me mad. She has been acting so lame for past three days. Patching up best friends, Ruhi ko lori sunana and today's behavior. That's not the Abhira we were introduced with. 

Exactly. I wrote this somewhere yesterday. Abhira’s character has been completely changed. She has now become perfect bahu who can carry the responsibility of the entire family on her petite shoulders. Gone are the days when she used to make mistakes, put her career above everyone else and fought for what she thought was hers - be it with Ruhi or Charu or any anyone else.

Edited by Lostin90s - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm sorry but I can't take that woman seriously, crying cause her 

sindoor is being wiped off kyuuuuuu. Rohit has been dead to her 

leaving her jholmate 

off course....koi taras nahi aata ruhi per...she has zero concerns for rohit and his family...uska saara ka saara focus rohit ka bhai hai.....

to kya taras....

abhi usse kah do, ki she can marry armaan, within a second she will shift to his room...even without shaadi.....

Redblueblack thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm sorry but I can't take that woman seriously, crying cause her 

sindoor is being wiped off kyuuuuuu. Rohit has been dead to her 

leaving her jholmate 

In her head, part of the wall between her n Armaan has broken (Rohit),  now she just has to climb aadha deewar (Abhira) n she'll be with him. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kya popat hone waali hai uski,  she'll climb aadha deewar n Armaan usko waapis doosre side dhakeldega, woh nahi chhodega baby sharma ko πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kya moye moye hoga ru kaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Meko bohot comedy visual aaraha iska πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Exactly. I wrote this somewhere yesterday. Abhira’s character has been completely changed. She has now become perfect bahu who can carry the responsibility of the entire family on her petite shoulders. Gone are the days when she used to make mistakes, put her career above everyone else and fought for what she thought was hers - be it with Ruhi or Charu or any anyone else.

True that. I don't mind her doing things for the family in general like organising events etc. coz I understand attachment ho jaati hai with ppl over a period of time. 

But I have issues with her forcing Ar and Ru to become besties without knowing what the jhagda is about. Her assuming Ar will be wrong despite knowing that it's Ru who always starts a fight with her also. 

Her being extra sweet to Ru when just a day back Ru was gaslighting Charu about her. 

Her sunaoing loris to Ru, hugging her,  doing naach gaana for her. Ru has always been a brat with Ab. Then why so much interest in her. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

off course....koi taras nahi aata ruhi per...she has zero concerns for rohit and his family...uska saara ka saara focus rohit ka bhai hai.....

to kya taras....

abhi usse kah do, ki she can marry armaan, within a second she will shift to his room...even without shaadi.....

exactly she was crying because she cannot dress up and live next to Armaan …she never loved Rohit .. she was actually relieved that he’s gone and she can aram se focus on Armaan …and behave like his wife .. with him driving her around ..

now this second rishta ..  puts a dampener to this 

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago

Writers should first think the story then they write otherwise it is becoming with no head no tail

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Befikre

True that. I don't mind her doing things for the family in general like organising events etc. coz I understand attachment ho jaati hai with ppl over a period of time. 

But I have issues with her forcing Ar and Ru to become besties without knowing what the jhagda is about. Her assuming Ar will be wrong despite knowing that it's Ru who always starts a fight with her also. 

Her being extra sweet to Ru when just a day back Ru was gaslighting Charu about her. 

Her sunaoing loris to Ru, hugging her,  doing naach gaana for her. Ru has always been a brat with Ab. Then why so much interest in her. 

Perhaps abhira thinks if ruhi had any bad intentions towards armaan why would she reveal the yuvraj truth to armaan. She's feeling indebted to ruhi for technically saving her

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I didn't have a problem with Armaan running after a Ruhi 

But her reaction when she realized he dropped her dupatta 

Happy Cracking Up GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

What did she say about 2 days and Abhira 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sawri67

Perhaps abhira thinks if ruhi had any bad intentions towards armaan why would she reveal the yuvraj truth to armaan. She's feeling indebted to ruhi for technically saving her

Yes the change towards Ruhi came because she came with Armaan and kind of fought with Yuvraj to save her ..  chhod chhod isey .. so Abhira feels gratitude.. and she started caring for Ruhi