Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

Well looks like we know what’s going to happen for next ~ 2 episodes 

1.  Armaan breaks down hearing Vidya’s words 

2.  Roohi stays with the Poddar’s as Rohit’s widow and refuses the rishta

By doing that she will look good in the Poddar’s eyes while still keeping and eye on Armaan 

yes easily shippable episodes…have already saw the eternal ddp’s in bts… have no patience to watch it again… but yaar what was the purpose of bringing Manav from London? Only to remove Ruhi’s sindoor… koi sar pair nahi iss puri baat mein.. they are just jumping from one track to another without proper closure or improvement in story…

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

yes easily shippable episodes…have already saw the eternal ddp’s in bts… have no patience to watch it again… but yaar what was the purpose of bringing Manav from London? Only to remove Ruhi’s sindoor… koi sar pair nahi iss puri baat mein.. they are just jumping from one track to another without proper closure or improvement in story…

Exactly..

Why to cast a character for just 2 scenes...

Pathetic story..

Leave jeth-bhabhi..

No consistency in story itself..

Can't even have this surety that ever revealation will happen of epic love story of Ar-Ru...

Khair acha hi hai...ek mahine se bekaar epi hai..aise hi dete rahe and we can move on in shantismiley36

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Exactly..

Why to cast a character for just 2 scenes...

Pathetic story..

Leave jeth-bhabhi..

No consistency in story itself..

Can't even have this surety that ever revealation will happen of epic love story of Ar-Ru...

Khair acha hi hai...ek mahine se bekaar epi hai..aise hi dete rahe and we can move on in shantismiley36

what’s irritating is they have so many ways of taking a story forward but still they always choose the worst possible path… college track, Yuvraj track all had so much potential but dkp ko cringe bohat pasand hai .. I guess ab ipl tak yahi hone wala skip worthy episodes… I will wait for next promo hopefully Abhira gets to know about these love birds and escapes from this clownery..

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I hate to say this but even  Abhira was acting clownish today. She made sense only in the last conversation with MG. In the first part she got happy and started distributing cupcakes. Lol. Where is empathy for Ruhi? Kal raat woh usko Lori suna ke Sula rahi thi and Aaj uske rone pe taras nahi aaya? Ruhi was literally shivering, shaking and crying next to her. No one showed sympathy or empathy towards her. Audience ka I understand that we know of her true feelings for Armaan, but Poddars and Goenkas still think her marriage and bond with Rohit was real. So usko widow announce karte hi doosra ladka dhoondh liya and they are celebrating,  wtf? 

I want Abhira to know the truth about Ar-Ru asap now. She is just coming across as super dumb and clownish coz of her obsession with best friends ki friendship. smiley39

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Befikre

Reaction to today's episode is smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

From Poddars to Goenkas everyone is a clown in this show. Lmao. Aaj hi Rohit ko dead declare Kiya and Aaj hi ladki ki doosri shaadi fix Kara do smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

And what about Ruhi ki marzi? Is she a bojh? Can't she stay single for a day at her grandparents house? Can't she be useful to them? Har cheez ka solution is shadi shadi lol

What was that cinematography when Armaan was running after Ruhi? He is happy for her, sad for her or sad for himself? Kuchh toh batao . Epic clownery there as well. Devdas and Paro lag rahe the donosmiley36smiley36

I never thought I would say this but the only person whose reaction made sense today was RUHI herself. She was shocked, sad and crying coz literally no one asks her marzi. 

Funny thing is we don't know if she was crying for Rohit or coz she will have to leave Armaan and go to some other dude smiley36

But why is she running she can still speak and say I don't want to get married 

You can be angry and shocked but you don't freaking runaway 

is solve absolutely nothing  

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Episode filled with full of jokers 🤡 

Dadisa asking immoral Ruhi for keeping her in the house as Rohit’s wife. 

Goenka’s, am not surprised or disgusted as we all know how these idiots always force their  daughters for 2nd marriage immediately after the 1st one gone. Itni jaldi hai tho Ruhi ko 28 saal thak shadi kyun nahi ki aur aaj ke aaj doosri shadi karni hai, they don’t even care to go chk her when she ran away from there. 

Sarusal se sasural ki journey , Abhira bacha , why r u so worried for that immoral Ruhi ,even she  wants the same ,she needs a man to complete her but she doesn’t want Manav but she wants her husband’s married brother as her pathi or at least she wants EMA with him. She will be happy if u can fix that beech ke rastha for her.

Vidya  is bearable and it’s normal as a mother she still expects her son will come back and she doesn’t seems to be happy with her fav Maa sa. 

I want Jholmates truth to come out soon so Dadisa will slap them. 

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

But why is she running she can still speak and say I don't want to get married 

You can be angry and shocked but you don't freaking runaway 

is solve absolutely nothing  

No one asked her. Bas sindoor pochha uska and doosri chunni pehna di. I mean wtfsmiley36

Ruhi kaunsa koi strong character hai jo khud ke liye stand legi? She is also Charu part 2 smiley36 Armaan ne fight ki uske liye toh thheek hai, warna chalti banegi smiley36 ya neend ki goliyan kha legi smiley36

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Filler episode

Shockingly dadi is cool with dusri shaadi and feels sad for Ruhi's state . Abhira is the only person with her heart in right place. And she is happy to see dadi being progressive and approving Ruhi moving on.

Armaan running behind Ruhi is SO frickin dramatic- pointlessly. He could have let Abhira talk to Ruhi. But ofc he needs to go console his bff/ex. If he is truly uninterested in her as a life partner anymore and sees her as Rohit's wife- either he needs to locate Rohit or he needs to support her moving on with dusri shaadi/moving out of Poddar house. Instead he promises that he will "fix things" for her . she guilt-trips him again and he is crying. this cycle is never ending. Like WTF. this pointless angst over 2 min maggi love is honestly too ridiculous

I would have understood Ruhis anger/irritation/tears if she was pissed about the announcement of this Manav dude ka rishta happening publicly without anyone telling her first. but her anger or sadness seems to be more because she wanted Armaan to marry her after Rohit was accepted as dead. and she claims Rohit ke time par she was "forced" in 2 days to proceed with rishtaa and she is still accusing him of marrying Abhira. Who he marries is not her business AFTER she has agreed to marry someone else herself. Her family would not have forced her if she objected to Rohit after realizing who he was. but she chose to get married even after knowing everything just to have a shot at EMA. And Armaan is so useless. This is the best opportunity to let her go and move on- but nahi, he needs to cry about Ruhi's bechaariness and his own helplessness. If he really wants Ruhi, why doesnt he dump Abhira- divorce her and just offer to marry Ruhi himself. his constant rona dhona about his and Ruhi's non existent love story is so grating.

Abhira is such a sweet heart. She even tells P-Nanu that sasural to sasural transfer is too rushed and they should give Ruhi time and space. These Poddars, Goenkas and these 2 jokers- Ruhi/Armaan dont deserve Abhira in their life. She is practical, good natured and sweet but everyone else here has a closet full of crap inside them

This show has gone down the drain . It’s extremely irritating to see the ML going after his so called ex all the time and no one even noticing this odd thing happening all the time right in front of them . Abhira also lost all her spark and became a doormat now whose only aim is to please her so called in laws and useless husband and his ex . There’s nothing left to watch anymore . I really hope they get ML Married to the PL and end their story and start a new journey for Abhira . This is beyond ridiculous 

Edited by Trina2021 - 2 months ago
Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Did they show Abhira distributing cup cakes ? Hotstar mein cut kiya kya vo scene ? I didn’t watch. Anyway she wants to go and talk to Ruhi as she saw how sad Ruhi was but jholmate went to console so she was actually happy that Dadisa finally agreed and asked Ruhi to move on. She is actually happy for Ruhi. She didn’t want Ruhi to get married immediately or anyone to force Ruhi to get married , She thought Ruhi ko finally chutkara mil gayi P house and n their rules se she can actually  go back to her grand parents house and live her life the way she wants. Abhira ko thodi na patha hai ki Bhabiji doesn’t want to go back to G house.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

what’s irritating is they have so many ways of taking a story forward but still they always choose the worst possible path… college track, Yuvraj track all had so much potential but dkp ko cringe bohat pasand hai .. I guess ab ipl tak yahi hone wala skip worthy episodes… I will wait for next promo hopefully Abhira gets to know about these love birds and escapes from this clownery..

Inse na ho payega...smiley37