Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Autumnn

True at some point she resembles Navya. I thought so too when I saw her first in the video. And  now in this right pic more so. Cousins do look like each other a bit.

I know my sister and I resemble an older cousin a lot. In fact whenever I go to hang out with her they call me (Her Name) Junior ! 

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

she looks lovely

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hawwww she her features look completely different because in that school drama she still looked aradhya even with hair tied up. Here she looks unrecognisablesmiley3

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

What! Wow. I hope she does not get any of the nepo girl surgeries. She looks quite pretty for once 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is she 12? Looks like 16 year old but looking pretty without bangs 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Good to see her grooming herself as she's getting older, she looks much prettier now but I still see no resemblance with her parents, especially aish.smiley36

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

On a side note, I wis Aish had more children so at least one of them looked like her.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

is she aradhya? It's very difficult to recognise her. She's looking good not only becoz of haircut, but also becoz of different n Better makeup

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

is she aradhya? It's very difficult to recognise her. She's looking good not only becoz of haircut, but also becoz of different n Better makeup

she looks wonderful 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

So people have moved on from trolling her for her hair cut but now it's time to troll her looks comparing with pre-post surgery look! already? IF is full of surprises.