Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 04th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Episode begins with Poddar family gathered to discuss the theme for an event that’s going to be. Fund raiser for Kaveri Daadi ‘s fund raiser for her NGO. Abhira is at the board jotting down points, she annoys everyone with her badbad, various members try to suggest some pints but Abhira receives none. RuMaan have face off over this n she walks away .

At Goenka mansion, Manish and VB have just returned from their morning job, they notice Manav bhardwaj giving first aid to a little schoolgirl .
Grandparents meet n greet their doctor grandchild , much love n affections are evident.
Ruhi is seen very upset n standing in the kitchen,when Abhira tries to share her woes n cheer her up. Ruhi lashes out at Abhira and Armana arrives . He silences Ruhi from revealing anything . He scolds Ruhi for venting out at Abhira all the anger bottled up against Armaan. Ruhi walks away angrily and AbhiMaan have argument over placating angry Ruhi.

At internship Mr Dev is happy that Charu succeeded in convincing her family to support her internship. They are shocked tk find Sanjay at Mr Dev’s office in angry mode , with legs plonked on top of his desk. Mr Dev greets Mr Sanjay Bansal . Sanjay asks Dev to dismiss Charu from her job. Sanjay n Dev clash , have face off. 

At Poddar Villa , All family members are dressed in Rajasthani outfits 
Krish takes AbhiMana pics . RuMaan accidentally collide n apologise , Abhira rushes in to make them patch up . She forces Armaan to say sorry . But he refuses to agree with her views . Ruhi too refuses to change her opinion as she knew she was right . 
Soon at the fund raising event , Daadi sa is furious with Abhira for keeping kathputli dance theme as the artist her not arrives n refused to perform . Abhira gets and idea .lshe pulls Daadi sa back stage n persuades her to do kathputli dance with her on stage , Everyone is shocked to see Kaveri on stage doing the dance n are impressed with Abhira .

Kaveri and Abhira put up grand katputli dance on stage . Armana claps n appreciates. Ruhi gets jealous watching him appreciate Abhira’s dance . All family members praise Daadi.

Next AbhiMaaRu trio give kathputli dance . Abhira is very happy with the success of the fundraiser event , Daadi states she performed only because of was a fundraiser for her NGO. Nothing more.

Ruhi uses the opportunity to grab Armaan’s hand forcibly , refuses to let go even as he tries to pull away. Abhira notices this n gets jealous .

Precap

An invitee at the event passes derogatory comment on Ruhi’s MS and sindoor and suhaagan get up n dancing in view of Rohit’s disappearance. Armaan fumes with fury n bashes up the guy for this comment which makes Ruhi very upset. Abhura stops Armaan by stating that what ever the guy said was true .

At Poddar house in presence of Manish n VB, Daadi sa garlands Rohit’s picture , she states all these days she hoped for his return but now it was time tk let go n accept the obvious . Ruhi’s MS and sindoor are removed by Daadi sa , Ruhi is very upset.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Abhira smiley27

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh man, Abhira is too cute! I love her! ❤️

Poddars are such fake ass people. They only think of Rohit when Ruhi says "time out"  because he used to say that too. 

I'm liking Ruhi jhadaoing Armaan publicly. Lol. Serves him right for his over involvement with his bff/ex

Abhira consoles Ruhi.. she's too sweet. But Ruhi is taking out her gussa on Abhira. Pathetic woman. Armaan interrupts Ruhi spilling the beans. 

Armaan as usual hides things from Abhira and he also takes out gussa on Abhira only. Pathetic dude. And no closure to that scene. He does not even apologize for venting at her after doing exactly what he called out Ruhi for doing 

Photo op mein he is busy staring at Ruhi instead of smiling and posing. 

Abhira is doing her best to do patch up of these two jokers. But bechaari she doesn't know how pathetic these two are- no guts to accept feelings neither can they actually move on and maintain boundaries. 

I love Kaveri- Abhira bonding when they show it. If only kaveri wasn't a pendulum.  I cant believe that she got Dadisa to do katputli dance with her! Wow❤️❤️❤️❤️

So cute they were!!!! 

This girl is sunshine  through and through. 

But its so frustrating to keep seeing the eyelocks , handholds, moments of Ruhi Armaan - with supposed awkwadness/angst. Their 2 min maggi "love" is ridiculous. 

Abhira notices the handhold of these two pathetic folks. 

Precap mein atleast dadi is being practical and saying Rohit may be dead and wants to accept reality that he is MIA for too long. Lets see if she's archaic enough to oppose her dusri shaadi that goenkas want. 

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Baby Sharma ❤️....

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Poddars are such fake ass people. They only think of Rohit when Ruhi says "time out"  because he used to say that too. 

I'm liking Ruhi jhadaoing Armaan publicly. Lol. Serves him right for his over involvement with his bff/ex

Abhira consoles Ruhi.. she's too sweet. But Ruhi is taking out her gussa on Abhira. Pathetic woman. Armaan interrupts Ruhi spilling the beans. 

Armaan as usual hides things from Abhira and he also takes out gussa on Abhira only. Pathetic dude. And no closure to that scene. He does not even apologize for venting at her after doing exactly what he called out Ruhi for doing 

Abhira is doing her best to do patch up of these two jokers. But bechaari she doesn't know how pathetic these two are- no guts to accept feelings neither can they actually move on and maintain boundaries. 

I love Kaveri- Abhira bonding when they show it. If only kaveri wasn't a pendulum.  I cant believe that she got Dadisa to do katputli dance with her! Wow❤️❤️❤️❤️

So cute they were!!!! 

But its so frustrating to keep seeing the eyelocks , handholds, moments of Ruhi Armaan - with supposed awkwadness/angst. Their 2 min maggi "love" is ridiculous. 

Precap mein atleast dadi is being practical and saying Rohit may be dead and wants to accept reality that he is MIA for too long. Lets see if she's archaic enough to oppose her dusri shaadi that goenkas want. 

I feel like Rohit will seriously return soon as they are giving a lot of hints with timeout etc.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So what did I miss are they still having a KKHH

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - She'S Not My Type GIF - Kuchkuchhotahai Bukantipegue Gaksuka GIFs

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

So cute they were!!!! 

Not watching again . If someone uploads baby Sharma and dadi parts on insta or x I’ll watch those . No intention to watch this cringe anymore 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Watch their clips. Its cute. 

Abhira is all ❤️ 🌼🪔🌟🎉🌞😎🌻

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I feel like Rohit will seriously return soon as they are giving a lot of hints with timeout etc.

Mujhe bhi lagta hai uski re entry hona wala hai sayad iss month ki end Tak ....🤞🤞🤞🤞bas jaldi aaye aur hame bhabhi ji se bacha le .... lekin uski yaddasht Chali gai hogi mujhe aise lagta hai 🤭..