Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

Great grandparents can be liniment I understand but this leniency is ruining Roohi's life ... 

Swarna should have told Manish Goenka everything...

Ya, especially her great grand mother! She was too lenient that for the zid of a 6 year old child, she threw her own grand daughter away when she was pregnant.. She separated her grand children away from each other, just to fulfill a small child's zid! They don't know to handle things, let alone bringing up children! 

Don't know what logic Swarna has in all these.. She doesn't even know how to talk to her granddaughter and make her understand what is right and what is wrong 🙄

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: reeeh

Ya, especially her great grand mother! She was too lenient that for the zid of a 6 year old child, she threw her own grand daughter away when she was pregnant.. She separated her grand children away from each other, just to fulfill a small child's zid! They don't know to handle things, let alone bringing up children! 

Don't know what logic Swarna has in all these.. She doesn't even know how to talk to her granddaughter and make her understand what is right and what is wrong 🙄

Manish Goenka ko nahi to Surekha ko hi bata deti, that lady wouldn't have kept quiet for too long...

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't like ruhi but at the same I want to see ruhi and Rohit love story 😭😭😭😭

Today's time out scene was like Rohit jaldi aa jao aur ruhi ke saath love story start Karo 

I don't know I found some connection there between these 2 and they do have good chemistry 

This is not because I want her away from abhimaan which I do but I am kind of interested in Rohit ruhi Love story also 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I think the actor playing the role of Rohit has been sacked because of his unprofessional conduct. Otherwise, there is no reason to not bring him back. If he doesn’t come back by the end of March, it would be safe to assume that Rohit’s character has ended for good or some other actor would play the role.

exactly even I feel the same.. if he doesn’t come by this month end, we can presume his character has actually ended..

Also maybe it’s just me who isn’t all excited for his entry because eventually use marna toh hai hi.. in every gen hero’s brother dies and their is a leap so even rohit comes he will die (maybe due to yuvraj) and we will get a 5 year leap. Max they can show is Ruhi getting redeemed and trying to move on with Rohit.. par yaha toh already Itna raita phela hua hai ki Rohit ke aane ya na aane se mess kam nahi hoga…

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

exactly even I feel the same.. if he doesn’t come by this month end, we can presume his character has actually ended..

Also maybe it’s just me who isn’t all excited for his entry because eventually use marna toh hai hi.. in every gen hero’s brother dies and their is a leap so even rohit comes he will die (maybe due to yuvraj) and we will get a 5 year leap. Max they can show is Ruhi getting redeemed and trying to move on with Rohit.. par yaha toh already Itna raita phela hua hai ki Rohit ke aane ya na aane se mess kam nahi hoga…

I don’t think he’s sacked for his unprofessionalism because him being away from the show was CVS decision and they had told him that before he took the role. So he didn’t leave on his own for vacation. 

The_Best thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...

I don't like ruhi but at the same I want to see ruhi and Rohit love story 😭😭😭😭

Today's time out scene was like Rohit jaldi aa jao aur ruhi ke saath love story start Karo 

I don't know I found some connection there between these 2 and they do have good chemistry 

This is not because I want her away from abhimaan which I do but I am kind of interested in Rohit ruhi Love story also 

I find chemistry between Rohit actor and Sam/Abhira 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t think he’s sacked for his unprofessionalism because him being away from the show was CVS decision and they had told him that before he took the role. So he didn’t leave on his own for vacation. 

I don’t know about unprofessional part and I agree it was pre decided to keep him away but we don’t know what has happened behind closed doors. CVs might have changed the story because we are seeing quite a few changes in the behaviour of characters.. Shivam might have put some demands which RS may not have liked. In yrhpk, the actor playing Kunal was also sacked post covid. The reason everyone is speculating is because he was supposed to come by jan end or feb 1st week now march has come, there is no news about him. Also they are showing to have accepted his death without waiting for him so it’s all fishy…

The_Best thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

I don’t know about unprofessional part and I agree it was pre decided to keep him away but we don’t know what has happened behind closed doors. CVs might have changed the story because we are seeing quite a few changes in the behaviour of characters.. Shivam might have put some demands which RS may not have liked. In yrhpk, the actor playing Kunal was also sacked post covid. The reason everyone is speculating is because he was supposed to come by jan end or feb 1st week now march has come, there is no news about him. Also they are showing to have accepted his death without waiting for him so it’s all fishy…

The actor recently commented saying he will back soon so not sure what’s going on, but seeing how DKP have no problem hiring so many random actors for roles like this new character Manav and even to give a character opposite Charu like Dev, I am pretty sure they won’t sack Rohit who’s is one of the main characters of the show and bring him back. 

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: The_Best

I find chemistry between Rohit actor and Sam/Abhira 

Ok but I never found chemistry between them