Frequent Posters

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Watch their clips. Its cute. 

Abhira is all ❤️ 🌼🪔🌟🎉🌞😎🌻

I liked Abhira-Dadi interactions but did not like Ab-Ruhi-Ar scenes when she tried to patch up Armaan and Ruhi without understanding what was the conflict about. Someone was mentioning yesterday that Ab's character is changing and she is getting too involved with other's matters. This is one aspect of her character which I am not appreciating.

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I liked Abhira-Dadi interactions but did not like Ab-Ruhi-Ar scenes when she tried to patch up Armaan and Ruhi without understanding what was the conflict about. Someone was mentioning yesterday that Ab's character is changing and she is getting too involved with other's matters. This is one aspect of her character which I am not appreciating.

I think she is more involved with Armaan's matter as she does consider him as her only friend and support. And she wanta him to be happy 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Oishiii

I think she is more involved with Armaan's matter as she does consider him as her only friend and support. And she wanta him to be happy 

Yes thats the reason she gave but still does not look right to me. And she saw them argue once and went to patch them up.It was not that Ar was showing disturbed.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

So what did I miss are they still having a KKHH

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - She'S Not My Type GIF - Kuchkuchhotahai Bukantipegue Gaksuka GIFs

Ar-Ab scenes were very husband-wife coded. Also Ruhi bhabhi noticing closeness between the two. 

Precap: Dadisa wipes off Ruhi's sindoor in the 90s style🤣🤣🤣 But why the hell was Ruhi crying😂 

Armaan Sa looks scared of telling Abhira about Ruhi. I am sure Ruhi will spill the beans to Abhira. Also I feel Rohit Sa ki entry hogi. Suddenly Rohit is being mentioned too often. 

I think Armaan won't stop the wedding festivities. Wedding toh hogi. Bus Rohit will enter on the wedding day. I know tall claimssmiley36

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Megha for the quick review  Even I liked the episode. Abhira trying to sort out the differences between Armaan and Ruhi for the sake of Armaan because she feels their friendship is important for him.

Dadisa and Abhira scenes are great.

Ruhi is becoming more and more bold. 

Anjelica18021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Oh man, Abhira is too cute! I love her! ❤️

Poddars are such fake ass people. They only think of Rohit when Ruhi says "time out"  because he used to say that too. 

I'm liking Ruhi jhadaoing Armaan publicly. Lol. Serves him right for his over involvement with his bff/ex

Abhira consoles Ruhi.. she's too sweet. But Ruhi is taking out her gussa on Abhira. Pathetic woman. Armaan interrupts Ruhi spilling the beans. 

Armaan as usual hides things from Abhira and he also takes out gussa on Abhira only. Pathetic dude. And no closure to that scene. He does not even apologize for venting at her after doing exactly what he called out Ruhi for doing 

Photo op mein he is busy staring at Ruhi instead of smiling and posing. 

Abhira is doing her best to do patch up of these two jokers. But bechaari she doesn't know how pathetic these two are- no guts to accept feelings neither can they actually move on and maintain boundaries. 

I love Kaveri- Abhira bonding when they show it. If only kaveri wasn't a pendulum.  I cant believe that she got Dadisa to do katputli dance with her! Wow❤️❤️❤️❤️

So cute they were!!!! 

This girl is sunshine  through and through. 

But its so frustrating to keep seeing the eyelocks , handholds, moments of Ruhi Armaan - with supposed awkwadness/angst. Their 2 min maggi "love" is ridiculous. 

Abhira notices the handhold of these two pathetic folks. 

Precap mein atleast dadi is being practical and saying Rohit may be dead and wants to accept reality that he is MIA for too long. Lets see if she's archaic enough to oppose her dusri shaadi that goenkas want. 

He was not staring seeing ruhi he reminded words she said earlier