Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

So finally the Ammaji who was operating from the backstage is now going to enter Kavya's life definitely with evil intentions.. what do you guys think the tashan between kavya and Ammaji be like.. 

Will Adya get affected in all this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

💯 Percent amma ji entry  will affect adya she will try to create more problems to kavya rather than adi so by default it will affect adya.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dont think, she will go against Adi but definitely against Kavya. Hopefully, Adi finds her intentions soon and protects Kavya as always..

Spykie thumbnail

I think Giri jail jaega isliya Ammaji will come to replace Giri ki wickedness

Spykie thumbnail

what if Adhi is found of that cunning Ammaji 🤦‍♀️ sochke bhi darr lagta hai

Spykie thumbnail

Still looking forward that Ammaji's character to be tinged with comedy like Giri sometimes to make it enjoyable... 

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No i saw in today's BTS were giriraj was in home I think he may get release on bail 

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hmm good question. Ghobar amma aagayi obviously to support her devious son who has learnt all the knack from his mom. Well her entry topic will ghunghat pehno to Kavya. As it is long distance coaching was not enough. Probably she has come to support Giriraj after Kavya gets him arrested. I don't like the vibes of this woman

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes when amma the great entered, Giriraj was standing there. Son cudnt achieve on his own. Amma has come dekhte hain iski daal idhar phakti ya nahi. Kavya aapko waapas gaun ka raasta dhikha degi. Giri cudnt stop Kavya continue her IAS duty, abh amma with her village rules will apply on Kavya. Will this work upon AdYa?

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Show is becoming more and more interesting day by day. I never thought ki Giri ke haathon mei hathkadi kabhi padegi. He has done do many crimes with his devious thinking he will never get caught. Have to see how dynamics will change with netaji's arrest. But ammaji definitely here to trouble Kavya

Edited by Nicenkool9 - 3 months ago