CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

New entry Monty happens to be un-welcomed nephew of Giriraj. He 1st threatens Kavya when she goes to the market where stalls have been placed illegally on the roads. He warns her not to interfere with business men as top notch men are involved in it. He coming close to Kavya n threatening brings a kind of unhealthy vibe on Kavya, similarly he does entering her office with stay order He comes close to her seat and warns. Again Kavya feels a dirty vibe from him. How will Kavya tackle this man?

Entering their house noticed Giriraj, Omi and Adi are not happy to see him and already he brought Kalesh in the house. This man will be strong contender for Kavya a huge hurdle to handle. Exciting to watch upcoming episodes 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dont think giriraj omi and Adhi didnt like his entry as.. few minutes back giriraj excitedly informed kavya about her jethjis visit

Spykie thumbnail

But kavya was definitely shocked seeing him... and Omi ko apne purane zakam yaad agaye hoge😁

Aruna0103 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Koi bhi new entry aaye hamare adya ko dur nahi kar sakti

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked all the new entry that were introduced except radhika. As monty character is gray shade he indirectly may help in navya case and be positive with Pradhan family except kavya, he may trouble kavya but it will be interesting track 🔥

piya_r thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am liking the actor since Imlie. The character is giving me super creepy vibes though.

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The new entry/Monty is definitely most dangerous. Glad that Kavya knows he is related to Pradhans/his intentions clearly at earliest, instead of him doing all this while acting good to her..

Dont think, Giriraj/Omi were in shock. Never know, to leak Omi's matter may be planned by Giriraj himself along with Monty to trap Kavya (it may be revealed later) and push her to corner/cut all her support. Otherwise why would Monty try to do such thing, if he is such a well-wisher of Giriraj and family..

(may be Giriraj/Monty never expected the reaction from Omi)

Kavya is very strong and she will bounce back and teach him a lesson soon..

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm loving the New entry first monty and now dadi saas uffff it's gonna be interesting 

Spykie thumbnail

The dangerous villans of history... and related to the most traumatic past of kavya.. how is going to deal with them

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This will be rollercoaster ride for us and tbvh I'm not ready for this