CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Ever since Kavya made him look a hero in front of the society with the live interview and people admiring him, Omi feels relieved and happy. Omi agrees to have baby thru IVF n Doc tells them there are many in the world who do IVF, he is happy comes and tells Kavya. Kavya even in her tension she is happy for them.

On seeing Sumbul tensed Omi advises Adi to arrange Valentines day celebration for Kavya. Has Omi changed in reality, for me he is trying to change after seeing Giriraj and Anurag's tricks to harm Kavya, Omi wants to help AdYa but is being suppressed by AnuGiri will he rise n fight against them n reveal the truth to AdYa. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Omi is trying to be a good human being but he's guilty and will continue to be until Kavya learns the truth about Navya's death..

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm not liking Omi's this version please omi ko bura he rakho 

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dont think, Omi is changed for real. Looks like he is acting in front of Adi/Kavya to gain their trust. It looks like he is under pressure/blackmailed by Giriraj/Anurag..

Otherwise, he would have revealed to Adi/Kavya that, it may be Giriraj/Anurag's plan to frame Kavya in the murder case, as he already knows what they are upto. So, looks like something more than what was shown to us, during the discussion/fight among Giriraj/Anurag/Omi, it may be revealed later..

Aruna0103 thumbnail

Omi agrees to have baby thru IVF n Doc tells them there are many in the world who do IVF, he is happy comes and tells Kavya. Kavya even in her tension she is happy for them.

Rohan20025555 thumbnail

We should love positive changes in the show. Negative se kya hoga? A great message is being conveyed.

Kavyaofficial1 thumbnail

I liked omi's new avtar ❤️

But what about Malini aunty 😡🔪

KavyaFan18 thumbnail

My prediction on Omi’s track ahead - when the truth comes out, Adi will obviously be against Omi but I feel Kavya will investigate the real truth - of course Omi’s company is involved but Anurag is the greater culprit - I have a feeling he duped Omi in a way that all blame will go to him. I get a feeling Kavya will prove Omi innocent in this case ? It’s possible - but first there will be ddp and then all of this might happen. 

lily18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If only Omi helps Adya in solving the murder case on Kavya and saves her from going to jail I may believe that Omi is developing redeeming qualities.. 

Still a long way to go. 

lily18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think there is a possibility.. what you are saying may happen. I also have a same hunch that Kavya will find out the real culprit Anurag/ Monty and save Omi.