Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

It seems history is being repeated.. just like Navya, Kavya is also being pushed in a guilty phase.. hope she comes out stronger and Adya fight and win with grace..

What you guys think of the track?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nah that would have been the case if Omi had successfully committed suicide. Not by any chance is Kavya going to fall into a guilt trip now. She'll find a way out u see. Kavya is fire!

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It must be incredibly difficult to see Kavya falsely accused and publicly shamed. It's unfortunate when such injustices occur, and I hope that the truth will eventually come to light, and Kavya will be vindicated.hope this time giriraj,omi, anurag all will be punished.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spykie

It seems history is being repeated.. just like Navya, Kavya is also being pushed in a guilty phase.. hope she comes out stronger and Adya fight and win with grace..

What you guys think of the track?

It can make her weak but she will come stronger than ever. 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tej0707

It must be incredibly difficult to see Kavya falsely accused and publicly shamed. It's unfortunate when such injustices occur, and I hope that the truth will eventually come to light, and Kavya will be vindicated.hope this time giriraj,omi, anurag all will be punished.

It's high time Omi, Anurag and Giriraj should be behind bars.

They want to frame Kavya. And when someone is is framed he/she can go into depression or feel low.

Adi is with her and together they will fight.

Bas Malini emotional drama na kare.

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rohan20025555

Nah that would have been the case if Omi had successfully committed suicide. Not by any chance is Kavya going to fall into a guilt trip now. She'll find a way out u see. Kavya is fire!

She may get weak but will not fall.

Spykie thumbnail

I just hope so... tension wale din jaldi khatam ho 😅

Spykie thumbnail

I hopenshe gets to find that it was all staged by Giriraj and Monty and then a proper punishment should be given and Malini shouldnt come in between

Spykie thumbnail

Yes the only good part is AdYa are together otherwise it would have been very difficult to deal with

Spykie thumbnail

Seeing the BTS ans Kavya getting so badly traumatised is very painfull.. at first I was so positive about the track but after that BTS I am so scared