Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya_r thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

The show just keeps getting better. Episode 5 was the best so far. The writing, directon and the acting has been top notch.

The opening scene with Adi on a tanga was smiley37. Another missed connection for him and Kavya.

Kavya's happiness when Shubh's father appeared and then her heartbreak when he asked for his gurudakshina was a beautiful scene but hard to watch. She cared, respected and trusted this man as much as her own father yet he placed his son's unfair demand ahead of her future. I don't think he's as sexist as his son but he doesn't care about her as an individual. He is as selfish as the rest of his family - if Kavya had married into this family, they never would've looked out for her and would always have justified all of Shubh's misdoings.

Finally, at the railway station, Kavya meets Adiraj. It's interesting how Adiraj is being set up. He already seems to have developed a certainly attraction or Kavya. She doesn't know him but he knows her. He knows he pulled away her chair at the comedy club and made her fall. What I want to know is does he know that he also saved her at that felicitation ceremony?

Sumbul and Mishkat already have fantastic chemistry. Their scenes together was a joy for me to watch. "Chudail" smiley37 Him trying to make her remember while the coolie guy reacting in the background was hilarious. So was the entire sequence inside the train ending with the chips packet exploding in Kavya's face.

Scenes like this where the hero is annoying-flirting with the heroine usually fall flat for me - they seem more like harassment to me and I just want to slap the hero. But the writers and the actors pulled it off. Adi never crossed any lines, in fact it's clear that he likes and respects Kavya. Sumbul did so well portraying the exhaustion and heartbreak and strength of Kavya in this scene.

Kavya's scene with Giriraj Pradhan was shiver inducing. He will probably be the main villain of this show. He's a scary man with a lot of power, who looks down on everyone, especially women. I can see why Adi would hate him. The way Kavya took him on was great (Adi and the rest of the people on that platform loved it) but wasn't it a bit foolhardy? As a future bureaucrat, taking on a minister can't be good for her career. Maybe it was the last few days that got to her - her tolerance for BS was at an all-time low.

The little scene of the Bansal family missing Kavya was sweet but also telling of the family dynamics. Mayank made noodles following Kavya's recipe. Rajiv automatically said it wasn't as good as Kavya's which of course hurt Mayank. Anjali saved the day and then, Rajiv, to his credit, understood he had made a mistake and corrected it. I loved how these 3 are good people but are flawed.

Edited by piya_r - 8 months ago
Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kavya ek jazbaa ek junoon first week episodes were awesome..

First the story unfolded with a good pace .

Secondly  we already got a personality traits of all the characters 

Thirdly we got also the protagonists and antagonists around whom most of the plot will revolve..

Kavya personality traits calm,composed and no fear of societal norms or emotional blackmailing but priotize herself to acheive her goals..As a viewer her scenes  already made me feel and see through the character kavya.Her happiness,turmoil and the crossroad she is being thrown at by her fiancé and Guru..Her confrontation scene with the Minister was one of the best scene of this week episodes  and proves Sumbul is truly a versatile actress..waiting to see the growth her character will go through as the story unfolds much more..

Adiraj played by Mishkat a happy go lucky guy but there are more layers in his character.Here too waiting to see how his character will unfold throughout the show..we already got a hint of his other layer in his character, the anger reflecting on his face seeing the Minister.Its my first show of watching Mishkat the actor but must say already impressed by his acting skills..

The main antagonist  the minister definitely add more plus point to the storyline to make it more captivating..

Overall everyone are performing well as per their onscreen characters and yeah a special mention for kavya's brother Mayank..He was truly good with his confrontation scenes with Shubh , also with his sister and later how he consoles his parents while missing kavya..

Coming up episodes a turning point in the story as the Guru will go against kavya for the love of his son..What obstacles he will throw in kavya's path to fulfill her dream?..let's wait and watch..

Waiting also for the intro of Adiraj elder brother and what impact his character will have in the plot..

dhotekirti thumbnail

THE BEST ACTRESS IN THE INDUSTRY.... #SUMBULTOUQEER #KAVYAEKJAZBAEKJUNOON #KAVYABANSAL #SUMBULASKAVYA 🥰👌💯

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

D

Edited by sumaishu - 8 months ago
Justrandomthing thumbnail

IAS Officer ki Maa ho, rutba rakho waisa!!!!!😎

Usually we see heroes screaming machoism utter these kinda dialogs, wearing hud hud dabang style shades, have we ever seen a female lead uttering such dialog with that swag wala confidence?smiley16

Ladki ne dialog toh mara hi saath saath zor ka tamacha bhi mara thakuro ko!

Aaye badesmiley39humari badolat IAS bani ko tum Kavya Bansal karnesmiley8

Bhn ne jo sixer mara haina precap meinsmiley40

CHUMMESHWARI!!!!!smiley36

Ab dekhte hai episode mein kya hota haismiley31

piya_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justrandomthing

IAS Officer ki Maa ho, rutba rakho waisa!!!!!😎

Usually we see heroes screaming machoism utter these kinda dialogs, wearing hud hud dabang style shades, have we ever seen a female lead uttering such dialog with that swag wala confidence?smiley16

Ladki ne dialog toh mara hi saath saath zor ka tamacha bhi mara thakuro ko!

Aaye badesmiley39humari badolat IAS bani ko tum Kavya Bansal karnesmiley8

Bhn ne jo sixer mara haina precap meinsmiley40

CHUMMESHWARI!!!!!smiley36

Ab dekhte hai episode mein kya hota haismiley31

Adi is also going to scare Kavya and the other girls with a bhoot prank. smiley37

https://twitter.com/tilottoma05/status/1709077470258078094

piya_r thumbnail

WTH? This account is uploading all the eps? This will hurt the viewership of the show, won't it?

I just checked - the account used to be a fan of another Sony show. I guess it's angry that Kavya replaced that show and is trying to hurt the viewership? smiley6

Edited by piya_r - 8 months ago
Hema27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

JUST LOVING EVERY BIT OF THE SHOW #KavyaEkJazbaaEkJunoon 

[Post Removed]

piya_r thumbnail

150 crore ki abadi main 180 log select hote hai 

Aur unmai se ek hum hai