Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Looks like the ddp will there this week, in the form of Kavya being attacked from all sides/blamed, framed for all wrong things/scared for her life..

rakeshopg thumbnail

Dont think, the woman is murdered, she must be alive and its all framed to trap Kavya. Lets see what happens, if Adi/Kavya demands to see the dead body..

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakeshopg

Looks like the ddp will there this week, in the form of Kavya being attacked from all sides/blamed, framed for all wrong things/scared for her life..

Yeah it looks like this. 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryKavya

In this case I feel Malini has involvement for any emotional drama. How these 2 sly foxes Giriraj and Anurag are booked in such a way their wagging tails are chopped off for good. This will be a joint investigation by AdYa to catch the missing lady and book these two culprits.

The lady must be alive for sure she is hiding with the help of Giriraj/Anurag once she gets caught she may reveal it to Kavya.

Malini rona dhona kregi

Koyel1218 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kavya definitely will be able to overcome this situation. It will take lot more to break Kavya Bansal Pradhan..

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, Adi should use this skills/intelligence to find what happened to the lady first. 

Kavya may already get a hint, from the way DM is behaving with her that she is being framed here by the DM, so she will try to find further who all involved.

Once Kavya finds the culprit and Adi finds the lady, there will be no case at all..

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, Adi being her greatest strength and by her side, it will be very difficult to defeat Kavya..

That is what will be Giriraj/Anurag's next move, separate Adi and Kavya. Looks like there will be more ddp, at least for next 2/3 weeks..

Edited by rakeshopg - 3 months ago
Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This track is too interesting ummmm enjoying it 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail

In the recent BTS the lady is shown alive and giriraj is exposed I think so 

rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, looks like Kavya will expose Giriraj and this time she will take action against him..