piya_r thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Kya entry hui Adiraj ki! smiley42smiley43

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_r

Agreed. If Shuv didn't qualify for IAS by one seat, then he would easily get into the other streams like IPS, ITS and IRS and the rest. Maybe the show doesn't want to confuse the general audience and simplified the process for them. We'll have to wait and see.

Maybe he just wants to qualify only for the IAS, because that promises more power compared to the other posts. Plus, bro has ego, too. He grew with a certain mentality, idealizing a particular post etc., and he wants to adhere to it, no matter what. 

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm loving the way they're executing the whole feminism thing. It doesn't look overdone. Women have internalized misogyny and they pull other women down. Here, the prime examples being Kavya's own mom and Shubh's mom, too. Kavya is expected to give up on her seat. What if the roles were reversed and she hadn't qualified but he had? Would he be asked to give up on his dreams for the sake of their relationship? No. 

The other guy (Adiraj?) looks sweet. He's the minister's son, I think. The symbolism of him breaking Kavya's fall was beautiful. He doesn't have any materialistic desires like Shubh does and would not put her down for his sake. 

The friction in their dynamic is inevitable. I'd love to watch Shubh regretting his foolhardy, tbh. Maybe he'd be the chief antagonist of the series instead of the main/parallel lead? Adi is going to be the main lead for sure. 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya_r

Agreed. If Shuv didn't qualify for IAS by one seat, then he would easily get into the other streams like IPS, ITS and IRS and the rest. Maybe the show doesn't want to confuse the general audience and simplified the process for them. We'll have to wait and see.

Yes, I agree..probably didn’t want to confuse. Today, they actually showed what Shubam wants Kavya to do…What a silly egotistic man..He wants Kavya to wait till he qualifies 🙄 Looks like more and more  hurdles are on Kavya’s path to IAS 

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Today's epi expectation and expectation..

Yeah Mr shubh has high expectation from kavya.

1...Kavya you must leave your seat for me.

2.kavya you must wait for me till I get through it..

Heartwarming Moments of the Bansal family..

The mother trying to convince kavya to kind of let go her dream and think of her relationship whereas the father proudly putting her name plate under his one.Heartouching scene when he says from now on, I will be called as kavya IAS father..

The brother who has no male ego and happily supports his sister in her every achievement. 

On the other side shubh and his tons of ego going out of control.

His full on drama in front of media and getting in physical fight with Mayank because he gives him a reality check..

I must say kavya is lucky all this happening before marriage as shubh is showing his true colors and less said about his mother adding fuel to the fire..

Thoughts to ponder about..How many women in real life have gone through what's kavya going in the show.

Not to forget the social norms,parents pressure and if married same things.

Many bow down to the family pressure be it  from own parent and in laws and some are brave enough to take that bold step and break free from this kind of relationship where you are told not to fly but keep quiet ..

Coming back to shubh he has been brought up like that and the mother has no issue walking a few steps back ..For him its like man must be higher in status than the wife careerwise. 

Overall once again an epi well executed..

The actor playing mayank did a good job..Anuj is great too .. Transition from the sweet loving caring guy to the one who is not able to control his anger..

Mishkat two entries it was so  aesthetic  ..It may look filmy but the main purpose to picturise it like this is to give a hint of Adiraj's character.

First...He has a backstory too the way he looked at the minister..The are related that's for sure and I feel father/son..Adiraj  is a simple guy and don't showoff like his father..

Secondly it's to show Adiraj is not into high standard or status way different from Shubh..

He left his seat today for kavya and I have a gut feeling as story unfolds he will do much more for her..

Appreciation for Sumbul's acting skills..she is a pleasure to watch on screen ,her facial expressions to convey her unspoken feelings ,her body language and the way she emotes with her eyes without uttering a single word truly commendable..

It was a challenge but the way she has effortlessly transitioned from her last character and giving life to  Kavya..Hats off to Sumbul..

Surveen1511 thumbnail

His name was not there in the whole list it means he didn't qualified for any of the post. He straight failed. But his ego and male chauvinist attitude.🙃

piya_r thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The show is going well. Pace feels just right and the characters already feel real. Best parts from ep 3 for me were

1) Mayank - Kavya's little brother who struggles with inferiority complex and sibling jealousy regarding his over-achieving older sister but still loves her. He's proud of her and doesn't hesitate to support her when she needs it.

2)Rajeev - Kavya's dad is the bestest. When he hung a nameplate for his daughter? Best moment of the episode for me. smiley42 He's so proud of his daughter and supports her whole hardheartedly.

2)Adiraj's entry - Kya filmy entry!!!smiley42 He supports her when she's about to fall, unknowingly offering her his own seat. Perfec foil for Shuv and his manchild ego. Can't wait to see this green flag of a ML develope. So rare on ITV! What is his deal with his dad though (that minister is definitely his dad). The moment he saw his dad, his whole demeanor darkened.

Shuv and his family though! The entitlement, the misogyny! He failed to qualify and he wanted Kavya to give up her seat to try next year! And all because he can't bear following her into the service! Bro, what guarantee is there that you'll qualify next year? Is Kavya supposed to give up year after year for your ego? I wanted Kavya to slap him! I did love her "taking her power back" moment when he stepped on her sister's watch.

Unlike Rajeev, Anjali, Kavya's mom feels more like typical indian parent to me. Wants good things for her daughter but within traditional boundaries. I get her to some extent - her oldest child achieved great things in her career too but she still had a terrible ending. I can see why she would want the safety of marriage for her remaining daughter.

Edited by piya_r - 7 months ago
Justrandomthing thumbnail

Adiraj as a character is gonna have shades, that's what i feel and m truly excited for those to be presented to us one after another. If they would have kept him as the typical sunshine, supportive ML that would have made it boring, atleast for me, thoda drama aur toofan we want afterall!smiley39