Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdYa1398 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Justrandomthing

Hi everyone!

I have had this question in mind since yesterday. The way Shubh's reaction has been sketched by the writers is truly amazing. And the guy did seem genuinely concerned when Kavya was kneeling down, the way he said "Ghutno mein dard ho jaega, uth jao" but when he said "he has always seen his father take the lead and his mother followed him given his father is a successful IAS officer". Basically that's what he has seen in his family since he was a kid, therefore, his reaction is justified. But now I have a question. We saw in the precap how Adiraj's father is, still Adiraj is gonna be a hell supportive guy, i mean the boy must have seen since childhood how his father treats his mother still he turned out exactly opposite of what he has seen?

I think the makers have kept the circumstances of the two boys deliberately same to portray that it is ultimately a matter of 'choice.' The same circumstances can give rise to two different persons. Also, there is the dynamic of their mothers as well. Even though we are yet to see Adi's equation with his mother.smiley9 

Hannah7 thumbnail

Well Sumbul didn't disapppont at all with her charm and fabulous acting must say. My whole family LITERALLY do watch the show which is the only show we all watch together by the way and I Love This part specially. Hope the story continues with same spirit and I have All faith in Sony and Sumbul. Loved both the episodes totally. Not like typical Indian TV serial which i have always wanted is FINALLY here. 

Bhara thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi everyone!

I have had this question in mind since yesterday. The way Shubh's reaction has been sketched by the writers is truly amazing. And the guy did seem genuinely concerned when Kavya was kneeling down, the way he said "Ghutno mein dard ho jaega, uth jao" but when he said "he has always seen his father take the lead and his mother followed him given his father is a successful IAS officer". Basically that's what he has seen in his family since he was a kid, therefore, his reaction is justified. But now I have a question. We saw in the precap how Adiraj's father is, still Adiraj is gonna be a hell supportive guy, i mean the boy must have seen since childhood how his father treats his mother still he turned out exactly opposite of what he has seen?

I somewer read adhiraj mother Is ias, is that true'? If it is it would be interesting dynamics at home..

piya_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhara

I somewer read adhiraj mother Is ias, is that true'? If it is it would be interesting dynamics at home..

I think the mother wanted to be an IAS but couldn't because of Adi's father. Maybe that's why he feels a kinship with Kavya initially.

Edited by piya_r - 8 months ago
piya_r thumbnail

Hi everyone!

It's deliberate..setting up Adiraj and Shuvam as foils for each other. Both come from same kind of background (privileged with powerful fathers) but react completely differently when confronted with the same situation. I guess it's so show that men don't have to repeat their learned sexism and that they can choose a different path that leads to happiness in the long run? If Shuv had been mature and open-minded enough to set his male ego aside, he would've had his happy ending with the woman who truly loved him. But he couldn't. Adiraj will.

Bhara thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_r

I think the mother wanted to be an IAS but couldn't because of Adi's father. Maybe that's why he feels a kinship with Kavya initially.

May be and that would be interesting , history won't repeat..any idea who is the actress playing his mom?

piya_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhara

May be and that would be interesting , history won't repeat..any idea who is the actress playing his mom?

No. Never saw his mom in any of the promos. Have only seen his scary dad.

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Like you all said show looks good so far. The only thing I have an issue is with saying ‘Pass’ and Fail for UPSC exam. There is no pass and fail..you get ranks. To be an IAS officer you have to be within certain rank. Then there is IPS, IFS etc.. I hope they do proper research.

In the promo, they showed that somehow Kavya giving up the seat will help  Shivum  get in. I have never heard of a such thing!! 

Hema27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

ENJOYING EVERY BIT & EVERY EPISODE OF MY SUPERSTAR MULTI TALENTED NO.1 ITV ACTRESS #SumbulTouqeerKhan's SHOW #KavyaEJEJ LOVE #SumbulTouqeerKhan

piya_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Like you all said show looks good so far. The only thing I have an issue is with saying ‘Pass’ and Fail for UPSC exam. There is no pass and fail..you get ranks. To be an IAS officer you have to be within certain rank. Then there is IPS, IFS etc.. I hope they do proper research.

In the promo, they showed that somehow Kavya giving up the seat will help  Shivum  get in. I have never heard of a such thing!! 

Agreed. If Shuv didn't qualify for IAS by one seat, then he would easily get into the other streams like IPS, ITS and IRS and the rest. Maybe the show doesn't want to confuse the general audience and simplified the process for them. We'll have to wait and see.