Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Hi...smiley1

Happy to see you 

You are amazing , enjoyed reading it ...please continue writing ....

PoojaaNair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Pls update the story asap it was amazing 

mirai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is beautifully done! smiley27 I hope you will continue smiley42 I can't wait to see what you have in mind smiley38

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Episode 5: Ishaan Assures Savi

Ishaan tried to talk to Savi, "I want to talk to you about yesterday," he said.

“See, I..”

Savi stops him, “Sir, I don't want to talk,” and looks away.

"Savi, please, don't be adamant and listen to what I am trying—"

Savi interrupts, "No, Sir."

Ishaan persists, "Savi..."

Savi asserts firmly, "No means No."

Ishaan tries again, "Savi—"

"Savi," she repeats, cutting him off, and attempts to walk away.

Ishaan grabs her hand and says, "In this much time, I would have at least completed my sentence. Listen, about this wedding I wish…"

Savi takes her hand away and runs to the classroom.

[Flashback ends]

Ishaan thinks, "Savi, since then till now, we haven't had any chance of heart-to-heart talks."

Ishaan realizes that he is still in an 'almost' hug, and the hook is locked. He takes a step back and helps Savi to sit on the bed. She remains blank, a little hesitant, and somewhat shy about what just happened.

Ishaan sits next to her and says, "Savi, I know you are in physical as well as psychological pain, and I can take none of it, but I can surely help you feel it lessen."

"We never got any chance to talk to each other. You have already told me that you don't believe in this rushed wedding because it's based on someone else's promise and not our wishes. You have stressed upon the fact that neither you love me nor you think I love you. I don't have any direct answers to your crystal clear questions."

"But I am just following my heart; the mind can manipulate us, but the heart can only lead us in the right direction. You don't need to worry about anything when with me. You aren't my responsibility, but you are that companion whom I will never leave behind."

"You are free to take your decision when Tai gets alright. It's your life, and you have all rights to decide on it. I will not let it affect your studies, and—" He stammers.

"Savi, I want to say that, you, me, that—" His stammers give relief to Savi; she understands the unspoken words and looks at him with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Savi says, "I get you, Sir, and I never had any doubts on that angle. I know I am 100% safe when with you, and after all, you are my Sir, so I can never think of anything wrong happening with my character when with you."

Ishaan assures her, “You may find this wedding forced upon you, but you will never see me as a husband forcing himself upon you. I have given you my name just because nobody else can harm you, and I can help you achieve your dreams.”

"Now, let's sleep."

Savi asks, “Sir, where shall I sleep?”

Ishaan signals towards the bed.

ssm97 thumbnail

Hey Rosh, so good to see you here. Its our third forum we are together :))

Hope all is well with life. 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ssm97

Hey Rosh, so good to see you here. Its our third forum we are together :))

Hope all is well with life. 

Yaap third together 

You can write a way better than Ghum's creatives , smiley42love the way you write Ishvi story than the crap they are serving smiley36...Life is fine hope same with you too...

Keep writing and tag me so that I won't miss your story 

ssm97 thumbnail

Thanks dear!
Actually very fed up with the screenplay and poor characterization of ghum. Had it not been Shakti, I would never have signed up for it. But yeah, will try to entertain with FF :) 

PoojaaNair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please continue..

Bring a new boy in class and savis reaction 

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

👏👏👏👏

mirai07 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ishaan assures her, “You may find this wedding forced upon you, but you will never see me as a husband forcing himself upon you. I have given you my...

This line has so much depth smiley42Definitely better than the lack of clarity in the show smiley27 It was a beautiful piece of writing smiley20