Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Main Veer ko iss ghatiya harkat ke liye maaf nahi karoonga.

Bhai Angad - Dikh raha hai ki Veer ko teri maafi ka kitna farak pad raha hai Not Impressed With You Smiley

suji01 thumbnail

Correction to your statement Monga Mumma.

Be specific about which betiyaan jhoot bol sakti hai. Your oldest is evil personified I Am A Devil Smiley

suji01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://youtu.be/vwzyJ4TJ5-A?feature=shared Prabjyot tells abt veer that she will support veer . Basically they will whitewash him in the name of drug addiction and will send for rehab. As usual no punishment also for veer. 

Sahiba is crucified for everything smiley11smiley7

suji01 thumbnail

Maine jaan boojhkar Sahiba par haath nahi uthaaya. Woh situation aisi thi ki anjaane mein mera haath uth gaya uspar.

Chal Angad, maan liya anjaane mein tera haath uth gaya.

Other than finding out Veer’s truth and exposing ONLY to Mongas, what role did you play as an elder brother and brother in law to give Veer a thrashing of his life. ZILCH.

When you can slap your wife and have a bloodied wrestling match with Garry, you tell me you couldn’t slap Veer even ONCE and you let him leave. Big Round Of Applause Smiley

suji01 thumbnail

Us waqt maine Sahiba ki baat nahi maani kyunki mera bhai aise ghatiya harkat nahi kar sakta hai but you believed that your wife is a LIAR You're The Best Smiley

suji01 thumbnail

Angad keeps justifying the slap coz he says I shouldn’t have BUT. That BUT proves that he still thinks that slapping Sahiba was warranted.

Why doesn’t someone ask him if he would have slapped had it been anyone but Sahiba. I want to hear his justification then I Am Bored Smiley

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

Kis kis ko lagta hai Sahiba will be tortured at the mental asylum? Maybe some one will try to SA her ,which is why that promo came of her in torn clothes and bruises.

Angad will save her at the last moment.

What is SA?

nipunsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If Angad ko pyaar hota hai he wouldn’t have left Sahiba in that condition knowing his toxic family itne neech family hai except jasleen kisi ko bhi nhi padi uski, Angad ko kuch regret nhi hai he will again abuse sahiba once sahiba reunite with him, accha hai sahiba going to asylum waha par atleast Brars nd mumma’s boy Angad se safe rahegi

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Agreed but waha pe bhi toh usse electric shock millsakta hain na.smiley18