Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourSia thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Shivi meaning Shiva and Raavi from Pandya store? Oh what an amazing couple they were (destroyed by bad writing, offscreen politics). I used to love them in the initial days till they destroyed the whole essence of the couple. 

Please do complete the story smiley27

Yes, it's them only. And you're so right about PS. They deliberately destroyed both their individual characters & them as a couple, only to give some 2 rs ka fame to the iconic star, dharaben. I've a lot of pent-up frustation against them... Anyway, I'll try to complete it for suresmiley27

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Oh my God. This is so well written. Please continue.

This hurts because kal hi Imlie spoke about sleeping on the bed now and he spoke about how he won't let her sleep. Damn.... Timing kamal ki hai man.

Also, was this written for Shivika? Please write some more, I can't wait to read. 

This I totally agree on. Finally they were planning their life together only to have this happen. 

Sigh - your writing is so good. Please continue writing more on Agastya - Imlie 

Edited by PSharada - 2 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gimmeitt

Yes, it's them only. And you're so right about PS. They deliberately destroyed both their individual characters & them as a couple, only to give some 2 rs ka fame to the iconic star, dharaben. I've a lot of pent-up frustation against them... Anyway, I'll try to complete it for suresmiley27

Oh I had the same frustration too but never got around to watching them destroy something that was so beautiful. 

I was able to always vent out with my friend who was a crazy PS fan (bechari last tak dekhti rahi aur khoon jalati rahi for kdice).

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Ohhh thanks for the tag, this is awesome, something to look forward to amidst the dread that awaits us.