Agaslie TS: Saviour *Part-1 Updated on Pg-2*

YourSia thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Hola, amigos smiley31 

This is me back with another OS. An idea popped up in my mind & I was willing to pen it down but lacked time(& interest, again thanks to Gul Maata🙏). This is just a teaser, I promise there's more to it than meets the eyesmiley2 So, enjoy! 

"Ab var-vadhu pheron ke liye khade ho jaayein"

"Rukiye, Pandit Ji!", came a raucous, yet familiar voice, shuddering the walls of the Chaudhary Mansion. 

Recognising the very familiarity of the voice, Agastya, at once, lifted his head to look at the intruder. His teary, melancholy eyes, now a bit dazed as he saw her, walking straight up to the altar, with fire in her eyes. 

Well, it was never a task for him to read her eyes. Atleast that's what he believed! And, today? Today they seemed to lack something; the eyes that always carried a pool of emotions in them, eyes that held the power to rip apart his heart into a million pieces with a lone tear, lacked spirit today. She had a blank expression on her face & that broke something inside him. He was devastated! Her stoic face & dreary eyes did what her tears might not have done. 

What was she upto now?? 

... To be continued... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourSia thumbnail

Tags!!! smiley31

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Khatam karna yeh behan smiley31 Cant wait for more. Also glad this is Agastya Imlie snd not Surya Imlie

YourSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Khatam karna yeh behan smiley31 Cant wait for more. Also glad this is Agastya Imlie snd not Surya Imlie

Lol honestly speaking, I don't think I'll ever write anything on Surlie bcoz I haven't moved on from Agaslie & I don't want to. In my mind, Agastya-Imlie are the endgamesmiley27

And yes will try to complete it soon (Mera soon toh you all know😭) 

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Very interesting teaser, can't wait to read more smiley42

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Quite intriguing.  This is the type of scene which I wanted to watch in the show smiley42

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ahhh this seems interesting.. First write up i am gonna read on August imlie 🤩 teaser is awesome jaldi jaldi pls update❤🙏🏻

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Behen, what is the definition of “soon”.  I hope it doesn’t span across 2-3 years like our facourites 

YourSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Behen, what is the definition of “soon”.  I hope it doesn’t span across 2-3 years like our facourites 

Nooo.. mighty be slightly less or more than it smiley4

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Ahhh this seems interesting.. First write up i am gonna read on August imlie 🤩 teaser is awesome jaldi jaldi pls update❤🙏🏻

You should read her first one.. It's very good.. 🤗

Shreya..share kardo na link.. even i was searching it the other day, and couldn't find it..