Agaslie TS: Kitna Haseen Hai Yeh Ek Sapna (Part-1 Updated)

YourSia thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Hey guys! This is the first time I'm writing something for Agaslie. This story is mine which I had written for another pair I loved, but it was there in my drafts, so thought of posting it here with some modifications. I hope you all like it. Ignore my mistakes coz I have not proofread. Here you go!! smiley2

PART-1

Beep, beep, beep. Imlie shifts a little in her sleep as the sound of alarm clock disturbs her beauty sleep. Hai Radha Rani! Not today, she thought. She's not going to wake up early today, after all she was finally having a good sleep after four long days! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just yesterday, Agastya returned from his trip to Jabalpur and Imlie's happiness knew no boundaries. She immediately went and hugged him, taking in his presence, his scent, to her heart's content. She had missed, wait, terribly missed her Akhrot ka Chhilka. How she had spent those 98 hrs 45 mins 13 secs, she doesn't know. Maybe she was too busy in her thoughts. Thoughts that were occupied by him & him only, leaving a pinkish glow on her face. Mere baare mein soch rahi ho na, Ab tumhari Radha Rani ne mujhe itnaaa handsome banaya hai ki kya kare... Sigh, she could hear him saying that. "Hai Radha Rani, yeh kaisi kahaani. Jab babu humre paas hote hain, toh ek kaam naahi karne dete, saara din bas....*blushes* aur ab jab woh yahan nahi hai, tab bhi tum humka baar baar unhi ki yaad dila rahi ho." She was helpless, wasn't she?

Well, her August Babu's case was no different.

"Mr. Khanna, I said what I said, Agastya Singh Chaudhary kisike opinions par nahi chalta. Ya toh yeh deal aaj finalise hogi yaa kabhi nahi. Choice is yours!" 

"But, sir... " 

"Oh, just shut up, Mr. Khanna!"

"Jusst saat up ke kaaka"

"Wha-what did you j-just say"

"I said, deal done sir.. Let's do it"

"Okay, I'll call you back"

He always knew he was going to miss her, but this much. Insane. He was going to be insane & that's how, he completed a week's work in four days, rushing to his newly wedded wife. And now that they are together, hugging each other, he closed his eyes, cherishing the moment. Her warmth calming down his anxious self. That moment truly belonged to them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She reached out for the alarm clock, hurriedly turning it off and moved back to her place, only to be engulfed by his strong arm. He was sleeping on his stomach & sensing her move away, he put his arm around her waist, pulling her closer. 

"Itni bhi kya jaldi hai. Thodi der ruk jao na, itne dino baad itni achi neend so raha hun, mat jao please"- he said, nuzzling her neck, eyes still closed. 

"Acha ji, kal to bada bol rahe the ki humka bilkul yaad naahi kiya aur ab itna pyaar", she said, her smile showing her happiness as she inched closer to him. 

"Tum na zyada mat bolo, bas mere paas raho", he muttered in his sleepy yet husky tone. 

Imlie's eyes were fixated on him. She, somehow, couldn't take them off his face, that looked more cute than ever. His eyes closed, face adorned with a soft, faint smile, eyebrows a bit scrunched up by the sunrays invading their room. All so poetic, so beautiful that she was lost, lost in himWas it because she missed him or.... 

Dekho maine dekha hai yeh ek sapna, phulon ke sheher mein hai ghar apna, kyaa samaa hai, Tu kahaan hai, main aayi aayi aayi, aajaa. . . Kitna haseen hai yeh ek sapnaa... ♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

"Mrs. Chaudhary.."

Her thoughts were interrupted. 

"..agar aap mujhe aise hi ghurti rahengi toh main sounga kaise", he said, now looking at her straight in the eyes. 

"Hum.. Na-naahi toh. Hum tumhe kaahe ghurenge aur waise bhi Radha Rani ke kripa se, humaare itne bure din bhi nahi aaye", she said, trying to avoid his gaze. 

"Achhaa ji, toh madam ka sataane ka mood hai. Thik hai phir...", he said, pulling her closer to him; Not even air was allowed to pass in between. 

Their breaths were intermingling, eyes conveying the burning desire within, lips brushing against each other; Imlie was having a hard time resisting him. 

"Babu, subah ke saade saat baj gaye hai, agar abhi nahi uthe na, toh sab log... " 

Her words remained incomplete as Agastya kept his finger on her lips. 

"Sshh.. Koi kuch nahi bolega, sabko pata hai hum itne din ek dusre se dur rahe, toh.... " He said, staring intensely at her lips. Imlie, realising his intention, blushed profusely while trying to move out of his hold. But, instead, he trapped her in between his arms, and she laid beneath him, her eyes locked with his, a light, blushy smile adorning her face. 

"Tumhe pyaar se kaha sone ko, Tum hi nahi maani, badle mein meri neend udayi so alag. Toh ab..sazaa to milni chahiye na"- he said, leaning in for a kiss. She closed her eyes, waiting for his lips to touch hers, when suddenly, she felt a certain kind of uneasiness in her stomach, that rose up to her chest and she ran out from his hold towards the washroom, covering her mouth by her palm. 

"Imliee, imlie kahaan jaa rahi ho... "

To be continued..... 

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The song reference:

https://youtu.be/q7iZe8GY8jw?si=h7Vl9nSh-PZT_ar6

So, that's all for today. Do comment whether y'all liked it or not. Waiting for your response. Thank You!! smiley27

Edited by YourSia - 29 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh my God... I'm yet to read by you should have tagged people. Aise kaise.... Let me do the honors. 

All of us were waiting for something nice in Imlie. Finally..... 

joliefemme thumbnail

More tags. 

YourSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Oh my God... I'm yet to read by you should have tagged people. Aise kaise.... Let me do the honors. 

All of us were waiting for something nice in Imlie. Finally..... 

Aah, that's so sweet of you! smiley27

I love your excitement & I hope it remains the same after reading lol🙈

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is delicious!  ;)

So glad that you published it...

And what timing... When we really needed something positive to afloat our boat :P

joliefemme thumbnail

Oh my God. This is so well written. Please continue.

This hurts because kal hi Imlie spoke about sleeping on the bed now and he spoke about how he won't let her sleep. Damn.... Timing kamal ki hai man.

Also, was this written for Shivika? Please write some more, I can't wait to read. 

YourSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

This is delicious!  ;)

So glad that you published it...

And what timing... When we really needed something positive to afloat our boat :P

Thanks a lot! smiley27

Honestly, I wouldn't have thought of posting it if I hadn't seen your post. So, a big thanks to you!! 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gimmeitt

Thanks a lot! smiley27

Honestly, I wouldn't have thought of posting it if I hadn't seen your post. So, a big thanks to you!! 

We don't have good writers in the forum sadly so anyone who can write a good story on Imlie Agastya is always welcome 🤗 

YourSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Oh my God. This is so well written. Please continue.

This hurts because kal hi Imlie spoke about sleeping on the bed now and he spoke about how he won't let her sleep. Damn.... Timing kamal ki hai man.

Also, was this written for Shivika? Please write some more, I can't wait to read. 

So glad you liked it! Timing toh bas coincidence haismiley2

This was originally written for ShiVi.. But I hadn't completed it. I'm hoping to complete it here for Agasliesmiley27

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gimmeitt

So glad you liked it! Timing toh bas coincidence haismiley2

This was originally written for ShiVi.. But I hadn't completed it. I'm hoping to complete it here for Agasliesmiley27

Shivi meaning Shiva and Raavi from Pandya store? Oh what an amazing couple they were (destroyed by bad writing, offscreen politics). I used to love them in the initial days till they destroyed the whole essence of the couple. 

Please do complete the story smiley27