Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

So I’ll see you at the movies in 3 years lol

They(media) pink villa  tentatively announced one to be on Eid 2025. The other can be Xmas 2025 or 2026. Just stay positive no need to rush. I’m optimistic. 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Just to be clear per sources and clubs these directors on particular have had projects with others south actors prior In particular AG Murgadass. Hes known to make his movies at a quick pace with good quality. He knows how to present the stars and so on. Im excited with this project with Salman. 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

They(media) pink villa  tentatively announced one to be on Eid 2025. The other can be Xmas 2025 or 2026. Just stay positive no need to rush. I’m optimistic. 

Eid 2025 is in March 2025. No film of his started filming even. So I doubt any film comes. I was more optimistic till I heard ARM is making another movie. Don’t want Salmans lost in shuffle 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Eid 2025 is in March 2025. No film of his started filming even. So I doubt any film comes. I was more optimistic till I heard ARM is making another movie. Don’t want Salmans lost in shuffle 

I understand but let’s see it will come in 2026 otherwise. Though directors can work on projects simultaneously. I’m sure this director as had this movie with him in mind. 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I hope not not being mean but I don’t think this is time they try to put in these nonsense. 

all big announcements. A this is for Salman ?