Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I think Salman will be shooting for both films together like he did with BB and PRDP 

possible as seems they will be both starting in the summer. 

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: wat_up

I know me too. Salman should have done it as that movie is what began these 100 plus crore clubs and movie was dynamite. 

Yeah would have loved to see this collab much before . Anyways it's happening now . So i am happy . 

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Gajni originally Salman was supposed to do it. So excited that they collaborated now. 

Salman should have done Ghajini. He felt it was too "dark." What's even worse is that he was offered Talaash first, and he recommended Aamir for it. Talaash is one of the best films of the last decade. It would really have been a feather in Salman's hat but instead he opted for Jai Ho. smiley35

At this rate, The Bull might be the next Inshallah.

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Btw This SK and AR Murgadoss Project is a Fresh Original Script.  I am glad it's not any Remake or sequel.

Really hope it's something original and not a remake.

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Filmistan

Salman should have done Ghajini. He felt it was too "dark." What's even worse is that he was offered Talaash first, and he recommended Aamir for it. Talaash is one of the best films of the last decade. It would really have been a feather in Salman's hat but instead he opted for Jai Ho. smiley35

ghangi he should have maybe because he did tere naam then n he didn’t wanting to go into thst dark place. I think movies tht tragic he tries not todo n likes heroic movies. When I see jawan type movie I know this kinda movie he do as it shows corruption mass element n then the good its doing to society like dabanng 1.  I think bull will happen once Maldives situation is better. Tiger vs Pathan  he wants todo or Tiger series as it close to his heart ❤️ 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

on his worst ar murga is better than many bolly directors 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filmistan

bull is shelved

bhut mazdoori karwata bhai se vishnuwardhan smiley37

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

With the recent India-Maldives controversy, Bull would have been a disaster. I won’t believe any news till Salman actually starts shooting for the movie. 

Edited by 2RsFan - 2 months ago
wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Regarding the Bull I won’t count it out. I know he wants to work with this director. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

on his worst ar murga is better than many bolly directors 

It’s a Dream situation 🪄