Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I know.....aur ye DON banega....satyanass....smiley44smiley19smiley36

What has this got to do with don? Ranveer is an actor, is he supposed to act like Don offscreen? His job is to act onscreen as different characters 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Ad in tv serial waysmiley36

TheDecapitated thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is hilarious lol Watched it like 10 times already. Genius marketing and ad! 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

I feel bad for her, she has a very calm personality and nothing that will make anyone go borderline cringe but Ranveer, what’s wrong with him? 

True. Why does he keep associating himself with sexual stuff? He needs to calm down. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

True. Why does he keep associating himself with sexual stuff? He needs to calm down. 

I don’t know, his personality was always bizzare, and he always appeared horny too me, also there’s nothing wrong in promoting sexual awareness but everything can be done in good taste. 
Anyway, he knows how to get attention, his bizzare tricks fetch him the much needed attention which probably his films don’t 

zara321 thumbnail

He isnt promoting sex, promoting sexual health doesn't mean you are promoting sex or indecent things, many men go their doctors for these kind of issues, here ranveer is trying to take away away the stigma and promoting it more openly.

And people having a problem with jhonny sins, sunny Leone was a p*rn star, and she has worked with many people in the industry, including srk.

And what was in bad taste about the advert? There was no skin show, no sexual act, nothing explicit at all. the ad is based on a desi married couple who lives in a joint family, and the guy has erectile dysfunction which can be helped by the product boldcare is selling 

Edited by zara321 - 2 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Can Ranveer choose some good scripts and do movies like Lootera, Bajirao please? He needs to explore better roles. 

Also Don type movies should not be made. It is outdated and will be flop. 

zara321 thumbnail

Some industry comments on the advert smiley1

1000007629.jpg

1000007626.jpg

1000007628.jpg

1000007631.jpg

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It was so funny smiley37 I initially didn't understand but then the comments mentioned what it was about. smiley36

They did it in the most decent way possible rather as people don't want to accept anything related to intimacy. They find issues with Akshay promoting sanitary pads too.

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

It was so funny smiley37 I initially didn't understand but then the comments mentioned what it was about. smiley36

They did it in the most decent way possible rather as people don't want to accept anything related to intimacy. They find issues with Akshay promoting sanitary pads too.

And that's so sad, there is still so much shame and embarrassment attached to sexual health, I just don't understand it, in this ad they tried to show it in an easy and light hearted way to make people more comfortable about it, and as you said its shown in the most decent way possible, but still people are finding an issue with it. 

As soon people mention something about sexual health they think 'indecency, crass', but are they actually understanding what this advert is about? It's about erectile dysfunction and a product that can help with it. But people just see jhonny sins and they immediately want to label it as something indecent. Jhonny sins is just there so you pay attention to the ad, he isnt doing anything indecent in the ad. 

Even when he promoted condoms, condoms are for safe sex, protection against STI and unwanted pregnancies, but people took it the wrong way and thought he was promoting sex, he wasn't, he was promoting condoms which makes sex safer